Frogzard

Unremarkable User
Are you sick and tired of people constantly camping or bugging you with the Beggar's Bazooka exploit? If heavies are constantly gibbing you and you can't do anything about it because it shoots rockets so fast, simply post here. If we get enough people to protest, we might be able to get bottiger to remove it.

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR IDLE/TRADE

If you want to vote for this petition, comment saying hear hear or +1 or whatever it is that sounds like you agree.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not sure what number it is, but there's apparently also a jarate that deals bleed damage. Guaranteed kill if there's no health packs nearby.
Could do with removing that, too.

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1. Although, personally, I have had fun with it in the past, I agree it should be removed (for the benefit of others and because of the consistent use of it by donators to spawncamp/destroy Engineers' buildings/etc.).

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Not sure what number it is, but there's apparently also a jarate that deals bleed damage. Guaranteed kill if there's no health packs nearby.
Could do with removing that, too.
Jar of Ants, but it has recharge and it's not completely OP or glitchy.

Toxik

Contributor
Bumping this with a +1, since I made a thread about it without knowing this existed.