[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
2304744214_1f922c0f19.jpg

Reactions: Giildy

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Can't we just ban the people who reported this for a couple of days or a week for report abuse?Please?

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
mods will take care of it eventually.

several people have already been banned for report abuse.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can't we just ban the people who reported this for a couple of days or a week for report abuse?Please?
mods will take care of it eventually.

several people have already been banned for report abuse.
I usually only do 30 minute bans for report abuse. Two different people reported here. I didn't really see much wrong so it's really up to the server if they want to kick them.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm having a stupid busy day at work, but what I would do at this point if I weren't busy is add them on steam and converse with the reporters to find out what actually happened and determine if there was report abuse. If there was, I'd give them a verbal warning and tips on how to improve proper reports.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm having a stupid busy day at work, but what I would do at this point if I weren't busy is add them on steam and converse with the reporters to find out what actually happened and determine if there was report abuse. If there was, I'd give them a verbal warning and tips on how to improve proper reports.
Can't connect to steam at work :(

pikkolo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
All right, so PandaSEXpress is my friend on steam and today we decided to have a little fun by micspamming on skial 2fort+ US2 again, and after a while someone starts a votemute in which 80% of the people vote against. Then Cinic comes on and bans PandaSEXpress from all skial servers for 4880 hours. This is quite a big consequence for a simple micspam. I believe Cinic should be stripped of his rights as an admin, and I have seen this before
. Also, my other friend and I later decided to keep transfering the intel (picking up and dropping), and we received a warning from Cinic to stop, so we did. Right after that I was permabanned from all servers in Skial.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you didn't stop intelspamming at all
oh and the ban cinic gave you was only an hour.
your friend was micspamming even after cinic told him to stop
plus the intelspamming.
honestly i'd say you both deserve a couple days ban