Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No one's playing as Mei? She seems like the perfect troll class.
I have 20 hours as Mei alone, my second most played is Mercy with 16 minutes.
Bruh.

Also, I got a 6K teamwipe highlight SOLO with Mei today, as well as a really good 5K with the help of Party Chocobo
I couldn't record them though as my overwatch crashed in combination with OBS.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I love to play Mei. An unchecked Mei will stop an offense in their tracks.
I actually find that my warped playstyle with Mei really works. It's more of a flanking-offensive approach.
I try to go behind enemy lines and find their really squishy heroes that don't have disables (Like Reaper, Lucio, Genji, Hanzo, and even D.va) and get pick-offs.
When things go sour I can almost always get away by encasing myself in ice and then following up with a ice wall. Then, when they're all on the point and Chocobo has his ult up, I freeze them all in place while he gets play of the game.
I've also saved games by running into a cap and getting overtime, and then surviving for more than a minute using my abilities to survive. (Wall myself in a corner, then encase in ice when it wears off, and then wall is recharged... ect.)

I dunno, Overwatch makes me excited because it's the first game that has a character that truly works with my playstyle, and I don't feel like I'm awful at.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is healing with Mercy as effective as medic in TF2, or is it toned down some since other heroes can give buffs as well?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is healing with Mercy as effective as medic in TF2, or is it toned down some since other heroes can give buffs as well?
She can't overheal, but she compensates by being able to switch between a heal beam and a damage buff beam. Her ultimate also allows her to revive everyone in an AoE.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's also near impossible to kill her heal target without massive burst since the rate is so fast which makes her a BIG target.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor

Wayne on fire!
or how to spot an aimbotter :kissing:

Last edited:

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Damn lucio is fun, even though I only played for like 10 minutes.
Does anyone also got a problem with loading the models? I can't attack and see any models for like half a minute when I enter a server.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Damn lucio is fun, even though I only played for like 10 minutes.
Does anyone also got a problem with loading the models? I can't attack and see any models for like half a minute when I enter a server.
That's normal for people with shitty graphics cards like me. Don't worry about it.
Lucio's character and abilities are really neat, and he's good at pushing people off cliffs.
I love the community of this game so far because they respect people who play supports so much, because they're harder to utilize and don't get recognition as often (play of the game, cards, ect.).

Cerebella

Mildly Menacing Medic
I want to try this game, but remember what i say to the tf2 community, this game will not kill TF2 because they are different games.

P.S. please, don't kill me because i say something true.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
easy money my man, easy money.

only reason it's worth playing.
What the fuck does this even mean?

I want to try this game, but remember what i say to the tf2 community, this game will not kill TF2 because they are different games.
TF2 doesn't need help dying, it's doing a fine job of that on it's own. Slowly but surely.

Wayne on fire!
or how to spot an aimbotter :kissing:
Junkrat's ultimate makes for easier play of the games my dude.
Ew I recorded that before I changed my name two days ago

Reactions: T-Wayne

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What the fuck does this even mean?

TF2 doesn't need help dying, it's doing a fine job of that on it's own. Slowly but surely.

Junkrat's ultimate makes for easier play of the games my dude.
Ew I recorded that before I changed my name two days ago
It recorded the TS good job little LOSER.
Jk ily

ok my friend i tell you in your words, TF2 Never will die, point move along and stay in topic
All good things come to an end.