Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ayLMj7V_460s_v1.jpg

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

@KillerZebra @JayDee @Biggie
i'm pretty sure there isn't that much thinking when you play your usual heroes. You better watch the whole thing and quit your complaining, you scrubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most characters take around the same level of thinking if you have any game sense. Except heroes like Widowmaker and Roadhog, you can pretty much turn off your brain and be fine.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Those 3 people don't think, trust me. All they do is complain when they die and blame it on me everytime

lft right now

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Those 3 people don't think, trust me. All they do is complain when they die and blame it on me everytime

lft right now
Oh yeah @Samson knows exactly what you're talking about. The other supports don't get that as much which I'm thankful for.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh yeah @Samson knows exactly what you're talking about. The other supports don't get that as much which I'm thankful for.

lft right now
Sounds like a certain player I know who isn't EatMyMaymays or PartyChocobo.
But yes, I can sympathize. Sometimes I crack to pressure and make really stupid moves because people who don't play Mercy regularly yell at me to do stuff.
I fucking hate myself when I do it. The most important part of playing Mercy is being calm, not cracking under pressure, and making the plays you know are right.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

lft right now
ye ill believe u when u have a golden weapon like the one in the video u scrub u aint never pull ur gun out and also u fly to corpses in the middle of the battlefield so ye
im the one thats right

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
> zebra flanks the enemy team then dies
> "where are my heals" or "i wouldn't have died if i got some heals"
> or "this is such horseshit" (favorite line)

> zebra has extremely low hp, i heal him but he keeps taking damage and ends up dying
> "WHY DID YOU STOP HEALING MEEE"

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sounds like a certain player I know who isn't EatMyMaymays or PartyChocobo.
But yes, I can sympathize. Sometimes I crack to pressure and make really stupid moves because people who don't play Mercy regularly yell at me to do stuff.
I fucking hate myself when I do it. The most important part of playing Mercy is being calm, not cracking under pressure, and making the plays you know are right.
ooooh you're talking about me aren't you
bitch man up you gonna talk shit you better not hide behind the wall when you say it