Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i feel like her ult is too op
you can literally shut down any other ult from happening
the only other one that's kinda similar to that is zen's, and even then the effects of enemy ults are still present
Wait until she is in the game before you say her ult is op. And it's gonna be in the PTR so obviously she's gonna be changed before coming to the full game.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
new promo genji skin, info here
basically you just have to play 15 games of heroes of the storm with a friend between nov 15 and jan 4

so that's nice, even though i don't know how to be a pro genji

Reactions: Sheev_Palpatine

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
new promo genji skin, info here
basically you just have to play 15 games of heroes of the storm with a friend between nov 15 and jan 4

so that's nice, even though i don't know how to be a pro genji
thats a sweet skin though i dont like that i have to be forced to play a moba to get it, i mean i will but still

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Info dump from reddit re: sombra

• All cooldowns are currently pretty low.
  • 200 HP, 60 round clip.
  • Her gun has effective range similar to Soldier but a larger spread. Rate of fire is quite fast, damage seems strong.
  • Hack gets canceled if you take damage before it fully activates. Range is around 9-10m (so not bad). Hacked healthpacks stay hacked for around 1m? While hacked they regen faster and there's not currently a limit to how many packs can be hacked simultaneously.
  • EMP requires LOS and has a limited range (around the same range as Hack?)
  • Her Hacked status follows similar rules to McCree stun w/ regards to what is cancelled. EMP does cancel all kinds of barriers including Sound Barrier (get rekt Lucio). Primary/Secondary fires remain available, Lucio auras are NOT cancelled. Not sure about Mercy's staff yet, doubt it gets disabled. Turrets can be disabled with Hack in addition to EMP, but if it spots you before the Hack activates, it won't go through.
  • Translocator remains active for 15s, disappears on death. Can't be destroyed by enemies but it can be seen and camped by them.
  • Camo is complete invis until you're on top of the enemy (they can see a shimmer then). There's a timer while cloaked showing you how long you have.
  • EDIT: Sombra seems to have a passive that wallhacks enemies that are below half-health, I don't think it has anything to do with her active abilities? She can also see enemy ult charge somehow, not sure about the rules yet.

Also she has some sick passives that haven't been shown

-When she hacks someone she sees their ultimate status.

-Cool down for teleport and invisibility is 6 sec, hacking cool down is 12.

-If you are below half health sombra can see you.

Reactions: Meowrisa

185db

Epic Skial Regular
seems over powered from what i have seen, locking down hp and making it usable only for her team for a whole minute with no way to cancel? she runs so fast with the invis, it last very long, and hacking other players is pretty bs, especially unlimited (at least unlimited for packs). and more wallhacks ffs

seems like an overdose kind of deal, if one team runs it the other is forced to as well

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah sombra seems to have some overpowered stuff, though a lot of it seems to work well, im betting the cooldowns are perhaps the thing to get nerfed, since that teleport is incredibly useful and on such a short cooldown

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sombra is definitely going to get nerfed since someone's going to complain about her. I think she's a pretty cool character and all but I can see how she can be really overpowered. But, we'll see how it works out.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because it's easy to call something OP before you even play with it in the game.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
59819054_p0_master1200.jpg

Hype hype hype
Nvm she's live

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So I've played a good bit of Sombra now, and she's really fun to play, but also not that good in normal games, because her abilities require good coordination to be very useful, which you won't get with randoms.

That said I'm sure she'll be super strong in pro games.