Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Compared to other heroes I hardly see tanks or supports getting play other than Roadhog or Zarya. It's probably a bit different from console to pc though.
I see Reinhardt plays a lot, along with Roadhog and Zarya. I just think they need a "final save" or more "lifesaver" PotG. They would involve contesting the point when no one else is on it and it's about to be capped, and things like Zenyetta/Lucios ult making another batch of ults useless.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I see Reinhardt plays a lot, along with Roadhog and Zarya. I just think they need a "final save" or more "lifesaver" PotG. They would involve contesting the point when no one else is on it and it's about to be capped, and things like Zenyetta/Lucios ult making another batch of ults useless.
The only Reinhardt plays I've seen while playing with you fuckers are like 4-5 since the game launched.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
If only. I would've gotten so many PotG then.