NUKE IS BACK SWEET JESUS IM CRYING

also - literally just a nicer version of the royal paladin m4 we just got
11_17.jpg

and haha there is a nova hyperbeast thats so weird to me

Reactions: staticvoid

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
when we played yesterday (after playing on fucking mikla which btw is an awful map never play it) on dust 2 I pulled one of my better carry performances, but i die a little inside playing with low ranks who like to push (not any of you guys, it was the random) so i need to build up my courage again

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
when we played yesterday (after playing on fucking mikla which btw is an awful map never play it) on dust 2 I pulled one of my better carry performances, but i die a little inside playing with low ranks who like to push (not any of you guys, it was the random) so i need to build up my courage again
yeah it was fun playing wiht you guys as well, although i lag terribly my shots are delayed and kills happen like half seconds after i shoot them so its really difficult, plus i already play like crap so it just makes me worse and honestly made me not want to play :/
so i guess i cant really play with you guys because if im not the one lagging you guys would be and thats probably worse

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah it was fun playing wiht you guys as well, although i lag terribly my shots are delayed and kills happen like half seconds after i shoot them so its really difficult, plus i already play like crap so it just makes me worse and honestly made me not want to play :/
so i guess i cant really play with you guys because if im not the one lagging you guys would be and thats probably worse
dont beat yourself up about it, its fine. I've had times where my internet shits the bed but just focus on getting kills or supporting the team via nades and such.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The new skins are pretty bad. The only okay one is Nova's new Hyper Beast, which I have no clue why it's not a Covert. Speaking of which, did we really need another covert ak?

Also, the new Scout looks and sounds like a Necron from Warhammer.

jo5lo5O.png

Necron_from_Dawn_of_War_Warhammer_40k_Wallpaper_7waj4-Copy.jpg

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The new skins are pretty bad. The only okay one is Nova's new Hyper Beast, which I have no clue why it's not a Covert. Speaking of which, did we really need another covert ak?

Also, the new Scout looks and sounds like a Necron from Warhammer.
SNOP
i dunno the Deagle looks fuckin Ballin, and honestly the AK is pretty nice, i mean the repeat skins look okay but i would have preffered new ones, and other than that the rest of the skins kinda suck

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hate the stupid elite build skins.

I think the best skins in the case are the glock, usp, deagle, ak and m4. Everything else doesn't look so great.

I find all the hyper beast skins to be an eyesore and very ugly.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I think the best skins in the case are the glock, usp, deagle, ak and m4. Everything else doesn't look so great.

yeah honestly the elite build awp just seems lame, the glock is nice but i would have preferred the Awp Regent instead or pretty much any of the Royal skins

Gentleman.

Uncharitable Spy
Just got all the new gun skins for my collection. Honestly nothing exciting, except the nova because it's a hyper beast. :(

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

i love elite build skins

although i wish they added the elite build m4a4 or m4a1-s. instead they chose the battle star that totally looks like a glorified royal paladin