Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Two months of inactivity, losing my rank, and failing at my first game kicked my ass down from LE to Nova One.

To be fair, I lost my fanning and went like 13 in 28.

Did they also recently change spray patterns on guns?
Isn't spraying 50 times harder because some of the bullets are random now

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i wanna unbox like a bunch of cases and blow money, which cases should i get to open?

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
depends on what knife skins you want. You either want the original which has like fades and shit or the ones in chroma 1 or 2. Bravo will be my favorite case though, fire serpent is so good imo.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
depends on what knife skins you want. You either want the original which has like fades and shit or the ones in chroma 1 or 2. Bravo will be my favorite case though, fire serpent is so good imo.
well i do want like crates that give the most potential of expensive drops, but i also have some that i just want skins from :S
so are the original cases the black ones?
also what would be good guns to buy for Trade ups, for the good expensive weaps?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
well i do want like crates that give the most potential of expensive drops, but i also have some that i just want skins from :S
also what would be good guns to buy for Trade ups, for the good expensive weaps?
honestly if you're wasting money on cases, you should go for the doppler and newer skins, chroma collection & newer, or if u want u can waste money on me Kappa

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait for the next case. When you unbox anything, you can at least recycle the over priced unboxed items for more cash to unbox. (More chances of striking gold)

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
honestly if you're wasting money on cases, you should go for the doppler and newer skins, chroma collection & newer, or if u want u can waste money on me Kappa
Wait for the next case. When you unbox anything, you can at least recycle the over priced unboxed items for more cash to unbox. (More chances of striking gold)
71b2a031ce83bb37ead9d7ccb1b4581f.png

money made back with this bby

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

A while back Phoenix was statistically the best case to open because of the redline. Not sure if that changed at all.