Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeadHerald

I would have assumed that we had that thread to contain that (pun) horseshit. Bronies do not have a god-given right to shit their pony related material all over boards. As we all know, this causes nothing but fighting and chaos, which is what ponyfags want. As it allows them to harass and remove users and eventually take over a community before they move on to devour the next one like the pony locusts that they are.

This rule will contain that garbage in isolated forum and unmoderated. Keeping the balance of the community safe from plague of ponies.

D

DeadHerald

All this kid is doing is proving my point. Throwing a massive hissy fit because I asked him to contain his pony junk in a forum so designated for such.

Like I said to him before, people hate bronies because they won't shut up about MLP, they can't accept that not everyone shares their eternal love for it, and become immediately hostile if their object of their affection is brought into question in any way, shape or form.

Don't shoot the messenger, people.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
All this kid is doing is proving my point. Throwing a massive hissy fit because I asked him to contain his pony junk in a forum so designated for such.

Like I said to him before, people hate bronies because they won't shut up about MLP, they can't accept that not everyone shares their eternal love for it, and become immediately hostile if their object of their affection is brought into question in any way, shape or form.

Like, I agree with you, but at the same time I think that statement is a bit hypocritical coming from you.

D

DeadHerald

Like, I agree with you, but at the same time I think that statement is a bit hypocritical coming from you.

Luckily for me, I don't care that you think it's hypocritical. I don't force what I like down people's throat, I just won't let others force their opinions and likes down mine. No hypocrisy here.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
shitstorm-flyer.jpg

Reactions: Dave the Manly

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor

f7807a21-cant-tell-stupid-trolling_132580428869-1.jpg

If serious, just accept that people have different interests or face being trolled. Simple.

D

DeadHerald

f7807a21-cant-tell-stupid-trolling_132580428869-1.jpg

If serious, just accept that people have different interests or face being trolled. Simple.

If you're going to try to bite my style and be witty with a meme image, you should at least be accurate about it.

I'm not stupid, nor am I trolling. I'm stating my opinion and defending myself from an onslaught of ridiculous flames like this one.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're going to try to bite my style and be witty with a meme image, you should at least be accurate about it.

I'm not stupid, nor am I trolling. I'm stating my opinion and defending myself from an onslaught of ridiculous flames like this one.
One could beg to differ, but there's no point. All you're doing is feeding the trolls.
Ever heard the saying, "The wiser man quits"?

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic

Same shit with christians and catholics. And why are people discussing about this. If it has a subforum, keep that shit there and don't go posting it everywhere.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Same shit with christians and catholics. And why are people discussing about this. If it has a subforum, keep that shit there and don't go posting it everywhere.
1332950445584.png

>mfw this hasn't been moved to unmoderated

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Can you just not, please? I thought you were cool man, I'm Catholic, and you don't see me going around preaching and trying to convert everyone. Can we just not talk about it please?

Reactions: Giildy

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Look, I can agree that many Bronies get annoying. But do not lump us all together. It just increases the stereotype. You don't like the fandom or the show. *shrugs* Ok. Doesn't bother me. Am I becoming hostile to you? Not at all. You are just using the typical stereotype. Bronies like that are either trolls or just way too obsessed. I'm just saying, if making an arguement like this, don't rely on the stereotype and especially don't rely on your own personal conflict as your main point.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
If only if only if only.. I didn't have to see pony threads like this, I'd be a much happier man.

I have a feminine side, but jesus god not towards ponies.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can you just not, please? I thought you were cool man, I'm Catholic, and you don't see me going around preaching and trying to convert everyone. Can we just not talk about it please?
Nor does every brony or even every furry say "HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS THIS IS WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T CARE WHO DISAPPROVES"
At least I assume so. Fandoms that big have GOT to have some respectable quiet members.
Can you deny that those 24/7 preachers are problematic? You'd have to be as dumb as Herald to.

Rick Santorum

Wicked Nasty Engineer
It seems like you just have a personal problem with Percy, take it up with the mods.
It seems like you just have a personal problem with Percy, take it up with the mods.

Reactions: Mewkin
Status
Not open for further replies.