Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeadHerald

I would have assumed that we had that thread to contain that (pun) horseshit. Bronies do not have a god-given right to shit their pony related material all over boards. As we all know, this causes nothing but fighting and chaos, which is what ponyfags want. As it allows them to harass and remove users and eventually take over a community before they move on to devour the next one like the pony locusts that they are.

This rule will contain that garbage in isolated forum and unmoderated. Keeping the balance of the community safe from plague of ponies.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No offense DeadHerald, but I'm surprised you still haven't gotten banned at this point.
I mean, I've been banned twice here for being a total jackass and somehow I'm more well-received than this guy whenever I show face, SOMEHOW.
How and why are you still here, Herald?

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
You went into my profile and started flaming me like a cool kid at high school bullying the pokemon nerd. Then you flamed me AGAIN in the thread where I specifically mentioned that it was barely related to the show. The thread and profile's there for all to see: It is completely up to YOUR judgement as to who flamed who.

How about you go to wherever people with chronic PMS go. You can speak of your beloved addiction with PMS and the rest of us can pretend you don't exist. It's a win-win. Oh, sorry, I appear to be going out of my way to be "mean" to you. I'll make sure not to post in a forum owned by YOU, sorry.

Just shut up. Block me or whatever. I don't care. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. That's how this goes.
I've been told DH is a guy. A guy doesn't have PMS.

The fact that I exist pisses people off. Hang around with kids like Herald, it'll happen to you too eventually.

Assuming that's what you want, of course.
Not me though :D I love having you here, makes skial a more fun place.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I think you're accusing the wrong person of overreaction this time, Brickle Stick.
I don't know, you seem to bring forth this idea because you have a personal problem with someone.

I don't agree with your idea, the only reason why I agreed with your post is because I'm sick as shit of bronies, but yeah..

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I think you're accusing the wrong person of overreaction this time, Brickle Stick.
No, pretty sure I'm not. This stems from your fighting with Perseus. To be fair, I don't know Perseus, so for all I know you're both overacting. The difference is that he didn't go and make a thread trying to get back at you. Hell he even came in here saying for you to block him if it means that much to you.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Meh...just lock this. It's apparent the majority of us don't care about this. And I'm not just saying that because I am a Brony. But this is more of a direct conflict with yourself and Dash, so it's better you two settle this in PM's or just block each other entirely as to avoid each other. Let's not cause a shitstorm here.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW YOU BETRAYED THE LAW
The only thing I see from your posts with that avatar, Brick.

D

DeadHerald

No, pretty sure I'm not. This stems from your fighting with Perseus. To be fair, I don't know Perseus, so for all I know you're both overacting. The difference is that he didn't go and make a thread trying to get back at you. Hell he even came in here saying for you to block him if it means that much to you.

Yeah, he wants me to block him. Then he gets to continue his bad behavior unabated. I'm sorry you don't like me, Brick. The feeling is mutual, I assure you. But I don't see how I am overreacting to someone spitting brony garbage in my face and then flaming me when I suggest he take his material where it belongs. In fact, it seems the majority of the people responding here have a problem with me. Something I'm going to be speaking to Roman about directly, assuming I can get his undivided attention for five minutes. (Not his fault, I know.)

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Yeah, he wants me to block him. Then he gets to continue his bad behavior unabated. I'm sorry you don't like me, Brick. The feeling is mutual, I assure you. But I don't see how I am overreacting to someone spitting brony garbage in my face and then flaming me when I suggest he take his material where it belongs. In fact, it seems the majority of the people responding here have a problem with me. Something I'm going to be speaking to Roman about directly, assuming I can get his undivided attention for five minutes. (Not his fault, I know.)

Warning: The following are some absolutely astonishing facts and I am not responsible for any heart attacks, strokes or aneurysms caused by this.

Did you know that: a) You are not, in fact, compelled by a mysterious force to constantly view the forums b) I do not personally care about you enough to bother about annoying you personally c) Pretty much the owner of the company who made the game this forum was based on is a brony so....I could technically argue everything is on-topic with regards to TF2.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular

Oh ye of little faith :P

But that was partly a joke. The point being that I could not, if I tried, give a single fuck about some random person of indeterminate gender on the internet, let alone enough to personally target...it. And frankly, I'm insulted by the statement that I can. Take that as you will.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic

Oh ye of little faith :p

But that was partly a joke. The point being that I could not, if I tried, give a single fuck about some random person of indeterminate gender on the internet, let alone enough to personally target...it. And frankly, I'm insulted by the statement that I can. Take that as you will.
Then you will love this:

Status
Not open for further replies.