Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeadHerald

I would have assumed that we had that thread to contain that (pun) horseshit. Bronies do not have a god-given right to shit their pony related material all over boards. As we all know, this causes nothing but fighting and chaos, which is what ponyfags want. As it allows them to harass and remove users and eventually take over a community before they move on to devour the next one like the pony locusts that they are.

This rule will contain that garbage in isolated forum and unmoderated. Keeping the balance of the community safe from plague of ponies.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
>someone posts a pony song in the music thread
>you get mad and flame them
>make this thread because your butt is hurt
>expect support

get over yourself man, it's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: Giildy

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Agreed! All they do is just Gloat why they watch a Show for 8 year old girls while others don't and Forces People to watch it!

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I Haven't seen any pony pics or vids anywhere. Exept profile pics and signatures. Is that what you really want banned? Do you seriously think this will happen?

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
And while we're at it, let's make posting about anime bannable, too.

What? They're both cartoons with wide and diverse fandoms.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Agreed! All they do is just Gloat why they watch a Show for 8 year old girls while others don't and Forces People to watch it!

Agreed, all I have been doing since I joined was post ponies until people started watching a cartoon I happen to enjoy.

Someone should do something about this.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Pony music is music (it's quality can be up for debate). But if you honestly just can't ignore the pony posters, then just block them. There is no need to create anymore drama.

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
I swear to god, everytime somebody makes an "anti-pony content" thread, it starts a brony trolling avalanche. Seriously (I'm not defending their ways of forcing pony shit onto us) but they haven't been doing anything recently. It'll be Taco's thread all over again.

D

DeadHerald

A couple of things.

1. Perseus was already pissed at me because of a small tet-a-tet in his profile page where he was challenging the "non-brony" populace and then once I put him in his proper place on the matter, he refused to let it go.

2. Perseus started flaming me in the music thread, not the other way around. Perseus' M.O. seems to be that he will force people to accept and embrace ponyism or be run off in battle. Honestly, I'm doing people a favor here.

3. We do have a contained area for Bronies to speak of their beloved addiction without bothering others, so what's the problem in reinforcing that? Bronies still get to be Bronies and the rest of us can pretend they don't exist. It's a win-win.

4. Isil, you're an asshole. I'm going to start ignoring you now, and I'm pretty sure I won't ever stop because you go out of your way to be mean to me.

McGama

Gore-Spattered Heavy
DH, you sound a little mad. I think you need to smile
pinkie_pie___smile_by_zobe-d4heiza.png

Rick Santorum

Wicked Nasty Engineer
A couple of things.

1. Perseus was already pissed at me because of a small tet-a-tet in his profile page where he was challenging the "non-brony" populace and then once I put him in his proper place on the matter, he refused to let it go.

2. Perseus started flaming me in the music thread, not the other way around. Perseus' M.O. seems to be that he will force people to accept and embrace ponyism or be run off in battle. Honestly, I'm doing people a favor here.

3. We do have a contained area for Bronies to speak of their beloved addiction without bothering others, so what's the problem in reinforcing that? Bronies still get to be Bronies and the rest of us can pretend they don't exist. It's a win-win.

4. Isil, you're an asshole. I'm going to start ignoring you now, and I'm pretty sure I won't ever stop because you go out of your way to be mean to me.
It seems like you just have a personal problem with Percy, take it up with the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.