Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So thursday it is. We still need to get more people in.
Unfortunately I dont think a Skial-Only doubles tourney is going to work. If more people want in they'd have stepped up already. Maybe just another singles?

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm off this Thursday, so I could make it to another tourney.
Then by default @Kyle would be your doubles partner until more people say they are coming.

Alternatively, I do have a type of style for a 6 man tourney that is abstract and neat.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, how many challenges does everyone have complete? So far I have 93/105 complete, I'm getting there.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm like 85-90/150 complete, everyone up to board 2 (except for the 20 hits in street smash one).
Just in case you or anyone else didn't know, practice counts towards the street smash challenges.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How likely do you guys think it is that Ice Climbers will be in the wii u version? I can only hope.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yea, and then they decided not to add him at all in 4. Ice climbers would have been in the game if it wasn't the 3ds holding it back.
http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=135178486&postcount=466

Ps. This proves a character will be unlocked when connecting to the wii u version
You said mewtwo was cut because lucario, but in fact that isn't the case, both of them have been remove due to issue with them in the game, mewtwo having lack of time for brawl and ice climber with the 3ds limitation. And I don't keep up with any of the smash news for wii u, because i won't be getting it, but if that's true then ice climber have a high chance of coming back in wii u.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea, and then they decided not to add him at all in 4. Ice climbers would have been in the game if it wasn't the 3ds holding it back.
http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=135178486&postcount=466

Ps. This proves a character will be unlocked when connecting to the wii u version
d234ad84264fae574cf332b4795f7d32.png

y u do dis