sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You said mewtwo was cut because lucario, but in fact that isn't the case, both of them have been remove due to issue with them in the game, mewtwo having lack of time for brawl and ice climber with the 3ds limitation. And I don't keep up with any of the smash news for wii u, because i won't be getting it, but if that's true then ice climber have a high chance of coming back in wii u.
Mew two just had file names - no actual files. He could've been cut very early on. If time was the only limiting factor he would've been added in 4. Limitations of a handheld =! Time restraints

The new challenger is either snake, mewtwo, or Ridley. Hopefully. Ridley has been confirmed as a boss character by this leak, damn.

Last edited:

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
tumblr_ndmi1qiKpm1rl6oreo1_500.jpg

5d93ec6820db0501ab0e250558ee8a79.png

Wilson King of Prussia

Uncharitable Spy
Who would birdo be a clone of?

Well Yoshi obviously, I was thinking all his moves except neutral b, which would be like Dedede, and maybe another side b.
Maybe taking the Dr.Mario route, slightly stronger and slightly slower than the original.

Not a straight clone, more like edgy pit is to real pit.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well Yoshi obviously, I was thinking all his moves except neutral b, which would be like Dedede, and maybe another side b.
Maybe taking the Dr.Mario route, slightly stronger and slightly slower than the original.

If it was Birdo no way would his neutral b be like Dedede's. It would most likely shoot eggs like he does in Super Mario Bros. 2. So it would be like Bowser Jr's neutral b probably.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor

But, birdo isn't like yoshi. At all. Birdo is an entirely different thing and could have a cool move set.

Plus I think nintendo dropped birdo after word got out that she's a dude.

Wilson King of Prussia

Uncharitable Spy
But, birdo isn't like yoshi. At all. Birdo is an entirely different thing and could have a cool move set.

Plus I think nintendo dropped birdo after word got out that she's a dude.

If she's not a clone all the better, I main Birdo in every game shes available.

Also nobody knows what the hell Birdo is anyway, she was jailed for going into the womans bathroom sure, but since Yoshi lays eggs I'd wager these dinos are like seehorses.

Wilson King of Prussia

Uncharitable Spy
Why would you do that.

I mean his origin game was good but I'm pretty sure 80% of people agree with me when I say Birdo's design is cringeworthy.

Because I mained Yoshi, then my little brother wanted to main him too and I needed a replacement.
5 years later that pink hermaphrodite kinda earned a place in my heart.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why would you do that.

I mean his origin game was good but I'm pretty sure 80% of people agree with me when I say Birdo's design is cringeworthy.
His mouth is a butt. Shitting eggs at you.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's kinda silly that you guys are getting this bent over Birdo. It's a herm, so what? Honestly when you compare it to all of the other weird shit in the Nintendo universe it makes Birdo seem like it fits right in. In a world where ghosts are shy, denizens are animate mushrooms, the bad guy looks like something out of the Cretacious Period, and leaves that turn you into tanookis pretty much anything is fair game.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's kinda silly that you guys are getting this bent over Birdo. It's a herm, so what? Honestly when you compare it to all of the other weird shit in the Nintendo universe it makes Birdo seem like it fits right in. In a world where ghosts are shy, denizens are animate mushrooms, the bad guy looks like something out of the Cretacious Period, and leaves that turn you into tanookis pretty much anything is fair game.
No one here is making fun of birdo for being trans.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No one here is making fun of birdo for being trans.
Sboles got it perfectly.

His design is still ugly, him being trans has nothing to do with it. I was never implying that.