Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're a fan of heavy attacks sure no argument there. If you want fast, precision strikes with good knock back however then you want Marth/Lucina. If you want a mid range attacker with decent melee then you want robin. Each FE character has their own style that works for them... Except for Roy from Melee. He just plain sucks.
Robin is the best FE character. At least, I think so.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They nerfed Ike. Why would they nerf Ike? He was okay in brawl, but now he's on the lower end of the "Kinda bad" spectrum.

Ps. Marth Masterrace

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Did Dr.Mario's pills need super armor? I only noticed because ere was lag, and it only lasts for like half a second. Why give him super armor, but not one of his smashes?

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
They nerfed Ike. Why would they nerf Ike? He was okay in brawl, but now he's on the lower end of the "Kinda bad" spectrum.

Ps. Marth Masterrace
No idea. I liked to play as Ike in Brawl a lot. He was pretty decent, but I don't really like him in Smash 3DS. He's way harder to play as against a lot of the faster characters now since he moves like a slow, powerful character but doesn't pack the punch like he used to.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have you noticed some custom moves are just plain better than the defaults? Like pac mans side B that just goes longer than the default, and Robs fire gyro.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since this seems to be overlooked a lot let me bring something up...

The first wave of Amiibos are also confirmed for November 21st. The first wave includes Mario, Link, Yoshi, Peach, Kirby, Pikachu, Suited Samus, Fox, Villager, Wii-Fit trainer, DK, and Marth Amiibos.

What are your guys thoughts on these little figures? Will you be collecting some? What do you think of the game implementation?

I personally look forward to collecting my favorite characters but I am sceptical of the game functionality. I dont know if I like the idea.

For those who dont know, Amiibos are physical figures of the fighters from sm4sh that use Skylander-esque technology to be used in-game.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Since this seems to be overlooked a lot let me bring something up...

The first wave of Amiibos are also confirmed for November 21st. The first wave includes Mario, Link, Yoshi, Peach, Kirby, Pikachu Suited Samus, Fox, Villager, Wii-Fit trainer, DK, and Marth Amiibos.

What are your guys thoughts on these little figures? Will you be collecting some? What do you think of the game implementation?

I personally loom forward to collecting my favorite characters but I am sceptical of the game functionality. I dont know if I like the idea.
personally i think its fucking stupid

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
personally i think its fucking stupid
IMO Amiibo just looks like a cash-in on Skyalnders.
I somewhat agree.
It is a good money making strategy, especially at $15 each. I personally think the game implementation is stupid as well.

However, I think its pretty awesome they are based off the trophies, and I have always loved collecting things. I will probably end up making a small collection to put on my desk of my favorite characters. Though, Wave 1 has a pretty bad lineup IMO. I need a ZSS and a Robin one.