Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Im thinking of hosting another tournament next week, either thursday or friday. Anyone interested or should I wait? Even if we do this one Ill still do the one before wii u release.
I am. Here's an idea: Maybe make the first rounds 2V2 then transition into 1V1 semis, team member vs team member, and then the finals? It would be a 8 person tourney.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am. Here's an idea: Maybe make the first rounds 2V2 then transition into 1V1 semis, team member vs team member, and then the finals? It would be a 8 person tourney.
I wouldn't make it start with teams, but if you guys would be interested in a teams tournament I'd do it (Calling @Doctor Waffles )

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was talking about brawl and not Smash 4. This is a general Smash thread right?
You're right, my bad. You should probably specify next time though, because as of right now this will most likely be 90% sm4sh discussion. Not going to ban Brawl/Melee/64 discussion though.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Im thinking of hosting another tournament next week, either thursday or friday. Anyone interested or should I wait? Even if we do this one Ill still do the one before wii u release.
I'd be up for it.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This will actually work for me. This time if anything unexpected comes up before the tourny I'll just be like, "Fuck it. Smash 4."

Reactions: Chance

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Project M is master race. Sm4sh was good, but I hate how slow-paced and floaty the characters are.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Project M is master race. Sm4sh was good, but I hate how slow-paced and floaty the characters are.
Don't be that guy.

Have you M2K footage from 2002-04? The entire meta changed when wave dashing was discovered. It's too early to dismiss it entirely.

Although I do agree sm4sh will never live up to melee competitively, it could still be good. I've been liking the online. The characters seem rather balanced.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't be that guy.

Have you M2K footage from 2002-04? The entire meta changed when wave dashing was discovered. It's too early to dismiss it entirely.

Although I do agree sm4sh will never live up to melee competitively, it could still be good. I've been liking the online. The characters seem rather balanced.
Except Little Mac and his crazy hitstun and damage, if hitstun is the correct term.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
GET OUT OF HERE YOU VILLAGER MAIN

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SEXY LINK MAIN I USED TO KNOW
I only mained Link in PM. I've always mained Mario outside of PM and 3ds. I just love playing as Villager so much.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Except Little Mac and his crazy hitstun and damage, if hitstun is the correct term.
Oh yea, I forgot. You're that guy that things anything that beats you is op.
Guess what? Stand by the ledge, shield, and then grab him when he hits you. Throw him off and he's done. ZSS is not op in pm.

Stop Johning.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
the only reason you think he's op is because you spoon feed him stage control like he's a starving child

also don't play lucina. marth is better. idc about your little tradition of maining marth clones

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since this is a general smash thread, watch this nerds

If you care about the competitive nature and history of smash at all, take your time to watch the entire thing. Its in 20-40 minute parts.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You know what, fuck it. I'm just going to stick with the tradition and main Mario again.

Since this is a general smash thread, watch this nerds

If you care about the competitive nature and history of smash at all, take your time to watch the entire thing. Its in 20-40 minute parts.

I've already watched it, pretty interesting.