Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
NINTENDO DIRECT IN TWO DAYS
4fdc8c67e8e85cb82f3623eb2b9ddccc.png

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Oh god, the badge arcade is coming to us on Friday. I never knew. Is it already out in america?
It is out in america!! Wow. At least we are getting Paper Jam Bros this year ;))!
I was sure we wouldnt get Badge Arcade in Germany.

1 daily free grab. And 1 special level per day with special badges.

Last edited:

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh god, the badge arcade is coming to us on Friday. I never knew. Is it already out in america?
It is out in america!! Wow. At least we are getting Paper Jam Bros this year ;))!
I was sure we wouldnt get Badge Arcade in Germany.

1 daily free grab. And 1 special level per day with special badges.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hooray for childhood favorites beating out FNaF and Minecraft characters.
I don't think Cloud was the ballot winner, I feel like that is going to be shown in the special December Smash direct.

Final Fantasy 7 remake on NX tho?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think Cloud was the ballot winner, I feel like that is going to be shown in the special December Smash direct.

Final Fantasy 7 remake on NX tho?
I know he's not the ballot winner but seeing them pull one of the more iconic characters of the 90's makes me hopeful that the fad characters from last year won't even stand a chance against gaming veterans that have been waiting much longer to come into smash.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know he's not the ballot winner but seeing them pull one of the more iconic characters of the 90's makes me hopeful that the fad characters from last year won't even stand a chance against gaming veterans that have been waiting much longer to come into smash.
I don't think Nintendo would ever be stupid enough to put FNAF and Minecraft characters anywhere near Smash. I want Rayman in Smash tho. D:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got Fire Emblem Fates and all of its dlc months ago, and I have to say that it's pretty damn good. In terms of gameplay and story it surpasses awakening completely, and the character cast even though broader is not any more dull. On a gameplay perspective it's much more balanced and not super easy (Nohr hard without grinding is almost impossible. I made it to the final chapter but couldn't complete it without anyone dying). The online battles could use a bit more balancing or at least match you up with people of similar strength but otherwise it's very fun as well. I'm very happy with my decision to import it and a Japanese 3DS, so when it comes out in Feburary I would highly reccommend you get it. That is, if you liked Awakening or like RPGS in general. If you don't, it's obviously not for you.