Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Twilight Princess.

Can I also remark on how the internet seems to go through phases regarding Zelda games? A few years ago, LTTP was the game to end all games and TP was shit, then OOT was the favorite and TP was tolerable, and now MM seems to be everyones fav because of how "dark and gritty" it was.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
your opinion is irrelevant cr33p3r you've beaten 2 zelda games
I've played just about all of them though so fuck you

Twilight Princess.

Can I also remark on how the internet seems to go through phases regarding Zelda games? A few years ago, LTTP was the game to end all games and TP was shit, then OOT was the favorite and TP was tolerable, and now MM seems to be everyones fav because of how "dark and gritty" it was.
Liked everything about TP, except the Wolf. I hated so much playing as a Wolf.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've played Lady's Lair in Triforce heroe's so many times that I can pretty much do it in my sleep. The exquisite lace drop was worth it.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Only had to do the Desert Temple's don't pop the balloons challenge once to get the crystal skull. Thank you based rng.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
don't care how old this post is, just noticed this when clicking on the thread. sboles is an idiot because there is no tech window there anyway

also, can we say our favorite zelda games? i'm sure this has been asked before but opinions are subject to change.

mine is link between worlds
Learned that you couldn't tech footstool windows later. I was a scrub who didn't play brawl so I didn't know a lot of the techniques.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Was fucking around with some friends last Saturday on a bus ride for band and this happened. For the record, I'm Roy.

Bus driver yelled at us for being too loud after.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Played Mario Party 10 for the first time, won twice and Shoe rage-quit. I liked it, not as good as the others in my opinion but not bad. People over exaggerated a good bit.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I was doing a challenge in Triforce Heroes where you don't fall down any pits in a level filled with rocking platforms known a the Stone Corridors. After a very stressful boss fight on a giant rocking platform one of my teammates decides it's a bright idea to go after the rupees the boss dropped on the platform instead of safely going to the end of the level. His dumb ass managed to fall off costing us our last life and failing the challenge. My teammate and I were pissed and it was easily one of the biggest fails I have ever seen in this game.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Shoe thinks my best character in Smash now is Bowser. I'm fine with this, Bowser is so fun to play.