pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
you have to spam the 'continue' button to get through, not sure if this is intended, but it's annoying because it has a habit of popping up out of random (it pops up simultaneously for the entire server cause they comment on the ads being shit; that and everybody is too busy clicking continue.)

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
you have to spam the 'continue' button to get through, not sure if this is intended, but it's annoying because it has a habit of popping up out of random (it pops up simultaneously for the entire server cause they comment on the ads being shit; that and everybody is too busy clicking continue.)

its suppose to be that way. its not a glitch. its a force ad. it last for 6 seconds, otherwise we won't get paid for the ad.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
its suppose to be that way. its not a glitch. its a force ad. it last for 6 seconds, otherwise we won't get paid for the ad.

Yes, the new Pinion PoG ads are glitched out to the point where clicking continue is impossible and you're forced to reconnect to the server. Sometimes even after the 6 seconds for the MOTD has passed, continue is still unclickable no matter what.

FYI

Mildly Menacing Medic
update your flash

You have version 11,5,502,135 installed

MOTD ads are still fucked up and I am unable to continue into the server even after the wait time. Either Valve fucked something up or Pinion is being a bitch as usual.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
It's kind off annoying but since it happens to eveyone at the same time it's okay. I mean, otherwise players start whinning they died because of it. And that would be much more annoying.
stella-wink.gif

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's kind off annoying but since it happens to eveyone at the same time it's okay. I mean, otherwise players start whinning they died because of it. And that would be much more annoying.
stella-wink.gif
This only applies to Vsh, otherwise people are more or less save in spawn. and stop the shitty emoticons:facepalm:

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
It isn't at the start of a new map only. It shows up in the middle of a game. And no, because I don't like the ones here.
no-no-smiley.gif

Edit: My fault, it's in the middle of a game but at the start of a new round. My bad, sorry.

FYI

Mildly Menacing Medic
So I've been pretty much unable to play on Skial for the better part of the day since the MOTD now doesn't even show up, so no Continue button which means I can't even choose teams so I have to disconnect.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So I've been pretty much unable to play on Skial for the better part of the day since the MOTD now doesn't even show up, so no Continue button which means I can't even choose teams so I have to disconnect.
update flash for other browsers

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
update flash for other browsers
Url for download (assuming windows), http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/download/?installer=Flash_Player_11_for_Other_Browsers&os=Windows 7&browser_type=KHTML&browser_dist=Chrome&a=McAfee_Security_Scan_Plus_Chrome_Browser&dualoffer=false

I don't have any other browsers? lol
Steam browser falls under "other browser"

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Steam runs on IE, I thought. Also I still use IE when scripting for CSS (Content Style Sheet) for my websites. Therefore I have 5 browsers. So IE is needed for some people. Just saying.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Actually, I was thinking of something else. I'm not sure what the motd uses.

Overlay uses chrome, I know that.

Edit: Just checked, the motd uses chrome too.