Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Here my strategy for School's.
1. Go to class, and pay somewhat close attention to what the teacher is saying
2. Occasionally do Home-work, unless it's math, fuck that shit.
3. Get just barely passing grade on test. (If you pay attention every other day in class, this shouldn't be to much trouble.)
4. Take classes like Cad and Wood tech, where the teacher doesn't actually grade you based on the work you pass in. This will act as a study hall, so you can play StarCraft while still getting class credits.
5. When a big project roles around, make a movie and actually try. When everyone else is presenting their boring fucking power points and slide shows, your movie will stand out, more importantly it will make it look like you tried and make it seem as though you really care about the class and your work. This will give your teacher the illusion that you are a dedicated student, and the resulting grade will make up for 2 or even 3 bad test grades.

I know I'm forgetting stuff, but that's all I can think of. Good luck, young Afire.

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
we get teh information from a powerpoint or "activstudio" in the classroom, like a slideshow or something. He "activboard" is able to be written on

Yeah it is common for lectures to be given in powerpoint or on the old school projectors.

But surely you have supplementary materials and a book to go with it, yes?

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
Well it depends what grade you're in. Im in grade 9 and its quite easy i dont study yet my average is 76%

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For me too this thread was TL so DR.

Protip: Don't open the computer when you get off from school.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I dont fall asleep in math D:
Ss is in the middle of the day.
Most boring period of all periods
True that. I've finished school and am studying at University and can tell you that you'll never ever need complex analytical math again (unless you want to work for or study something that has to do with science / math)

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm surprised study groups are recommended so much here.

When i was in 7th/8th/9th whatever jr or highschool grade study groups were always a joke. More of a reason to hang out than to do anything useful.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Here my strategy for School's.
2. Occasionally do Home-work, unless it's math, fuck that shit.
i could have just jizzed D: idk, but yeah do homework, unless it's maths, fuck that shit :win:

Also, work hard on things you actually care about, it may seem stupid but when you're doing it for life, you get what i mean.

like religious studies, or french, or spanish. flunk them, so you get more time to do the more important subjects.
unless you care about them but...
why would you!?

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Happens to me all the time.
Math first period blows.
i got math first period too :D

i could have just jizzed D: idk, but yeah do homework, unless it's maths, fuck that shit :win:

Also, work hard on things you actually care about, it may seem stupid but when you're doing it for life, you get what i mean.

like religious studies, or french, or spanish. flunk them, so you get more time to do the more important subjects.
unless you care about them but...
why would you!?

I always do my math hw :3

Afire <<<< Nerd :3