AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I am struggling in school for quizzes and tests and i don't know any good studying habits. Anyone know any good study habits and techinques in getting better that they can share with me? I really need help with this.
Both Social Studies AND Reading grades are dropping
Atm, i am doing a research project that plays a big role in both reading and ss grade

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Make a time machine, start reading at age 2. Have parents that like to talk about history.
That's what I did.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Just curious, how does that help? o3o
When you read something intellectual (not a crappy newspaper) you learn new words, learn how to phrase your sentences better and you learn to read academic work faster.
Watching the news (not crappy Fox news in USA) helps because social studies at least where I am from deal also with current events. If you watch the news you are up to date with all the stuff that goes on in the world.

Reactions: Afire Azuaki

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
For books, I just read online summaries. I was able to ace a test on a book that I didn't even touch. As far as the social studies, there's plenty of educational, but still interesting videos about history. The internet is your friend.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't help, I have the God-given gift of doing well on quizzes/tests without studying
Well, except for that last science test.
I PASSED THOUGH.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For books, I just read online summaries. I was able to ace a test on a book that I didn't even touch. As far as the social studies, there's plenty of educational, but still interesting videos about history. The internet is your friend.
I do that all the time.
I think videos are the best way to learn things, especially things like history.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
memorize the illiad in 7 languages, recite them backwards while sprinting over hot coals.

Reactions: Toxik

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
exactly, so if you learn to do it running then it will be much easier if you only need to walk.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
one of your problems is, you are busy playing games and being on steam, when you should be doing your work.

School comes first buddy.

As far as tips, alot of people are different in the way they study. You just need to find what you are comfortable with. Nothing on the computer. I know if i study on the computer i tend to get on steam, forums, or whatever.

SHort Version:
More time hitting the books, less time on the computer