Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1.

Had maybe one issue my entire time with Cylosis since I've been here, and it was almost instantly resolved. He is working on a map for an unusual competition I'm hosting soon, he's trying to invent some pretty cool shit, so as far as mappers go - we could always use another competent one imo.

He sometimes regs US22+, and in there I have never seen him cause an issue...I think he'd make a very good admin, particularly cuz he does play in US22 a fair amount (or did) and we really could use a more common admin around those parts.
You STILL haven't done that raffle????????

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
You STILL haven't done that raffle????????
I'm kind of on revision 12 for the game.

I don't think we've arranged a server to run it on yet, either. Lack of communication between Ant and I, as well as a fair bit of procrastination on my part is keeping his event from moving forward.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You forgot the # before the steamID.

He is missing more than that. If you can't take the time to read than i don't support you for admin. You shown us you don't know how to ban and will mess up because you don't bother to look.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
He is missing more than that. If you can't take the time to read than i don't support you for admin. You shown us you don't know how to ban and will mess up because you don't bother to look.
oh, and the quotes around the steamid. my bad.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I actually ran my answer by cinic, roman, and classy and they all gave me a thumbs up.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I actually ran my answer by cinic, roman, and classy and they all gave me a thumbs up.

Well they were all wrong lol.
Roman: always idling. i doubt has ever used this ban steam id feature. he doesn't ban much.
Cinic: used it once
Classy: never used it.

You picked the wrong admins ;)

this is the correct answer,

/ban "#STEAM_0:0:16626884" 30 "obvious aimbot"

You need the quotes in around the steam id. If you don't want to do quotes you can also ban the steam id this way

/ban #STEAM_0_0_16626884 30 "obvious aimbot"
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_Commands_(SourceMod)

in all honestly i used it once.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I haven't +1'd this yet?

Take all of my +1's. If I don't get admin, Cylosis should at least get admin. Dude's a champ.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well they were all wrong lol.
Roman: always idling. i doubt has ever used this ban steam id feature. he doesn't ban much.
Cinic: used it once
Classy: never used it.

You picked the wrong admins ;)
I-see.gif

in all honestly i used it once.
HjNMr.gif

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well since Classy had Bott finally remove his admin, there's a spot of for grabs per-say.

Cylosis would be a great candidate to fill that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.