Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
blog_nowfeaturing_12xyz.png

The MvM update is supposedly coming in 15 minutes.

This new update will cause the current version of Sourcemod (the framework our plugins use) to crash and possibly other plugins with extreme customizations like TF2Ware.

We probably have enough space to open at least 4 MvM servers in EU and 2 in the US, though we cannot be sure until we actually try to run it and see how much CPU it uses.

Very nice, Valve stated Mann vs Machine takes up ALOT of CPU. just a heads up

fseperent

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just tried to play.
The MvM servers are maxed out.
For those of you that try to get in, GOOD LUCK.

Persona

Uncharitable Spy
Feeeh. It would be very nice if we could create multiple games on a server. Creating a server for each and every game seems much more work then it has too, plus the list is always full anyways. I guess leaving yourself on autojoin for an hour would be the only solution. While this all sounds cool, not being able to play it due to the way they have it set up is "meh" to me. I don't know if I like it, or not. Just my opinion of course. As for Skial, I would either require donator status, or put many server out there. I hope there is a solution to creating multiple games in one server.

EDIT: Blaming valve on this one

fseperent

Mildly Menacing Medic
Feeeh. It would be very nice if we could create multiple games on a server. Creating a server for each and every game seems much more work then it has too, plus the list is always full anyways. I guess leaving yourself on autojoin for an hour would be the only solution. While this all sounds cool, not being able to play it due to the way they have it set up is "meh" to me. I don't know if I like it, or not. Just my opinion of course. As for Skial, I would either require donator status, or put many server out there. I hope there is a solution to creating multiple games in one server.

EDIT: Blaming valve on this one
Everything I heard about how MvM works makes me think a WoW server couldn't handle more than one game.

Persona

Uncharitable Spy
Everything I heard about how MvM works makes me think a WoW server couldn't handle more than one game.
Well, my idea wouldn't work then. It's a pretty good mode, I just don't think it was executed well, as I did try a game, on wave 4, it bugged out.