Bottiger

Administrator
If you guys are in a hurry to play MvM, Valve is supposedly changing most of their servers to the game mode.

While it would be a nice thought to have the regulars here play on Skial MvM servers, I don't think it'll be a problem if most of the people were playing on Valve servers to begin with while I make sure our MvM servers are running correctly. I am sure there will be enough people to play with.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I didn't know that my opinion that donators should enjoy certain perks over people who don't contribute anything to the server costs was considered dumb...

Wait, I just checked who rated my posts, nevermind.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you lack intelligence.
mode is new.
6 slot cap.
reserve slots would be fucking stupid

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I didn't know that my opinion that donators should enjoy certain perks over people who don't contribute anything to the server costs was considered dumb...

Wait, I just checked who rated my posts, nevermind.
I don't agree with donor slots for this, too much investment for the people on the server to just kick them to make room for someone else. They might not contribute money, but they can bitch and whine and make us look bad.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
you lack intelligence.
mode is new.
6 slot cap.
reserve slots would be fucking stupid
Protip: http://www.skial.com/donate/
I don't agree with donor slots for this, too much investment for the people on the server to just kick them to make room for someone else. They might not contribute money, but they can bitch and whine and make us look bad.
Or they can read the kick reason and be donators too.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
4c64e9f2e9d58081298742cc7a6464e9.png

you're a fucking idiot

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Agreed, donator slots should be gone. If this mode acts like I think it will, then kicking random people because you want to play is going to make us look bad, and piss a lot of people off.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I've been on servers that restrict the gaming experience, begging for you to donate.
Those servers lose my interest before I even get to know a couple of people within a single server's community.
I would think kicking a sixth of a server in a gamemode in which you play with a few other people and progress your stats throughout increasingly difficult challenges is restricting the gaming experience.

I would have been fine with having auto-balance immunity for a month on my favorite servers with what it would cost to buy a sandwich, but instead I get a bunch more little fun things.