Bottiger

Administrator
blog_nowfeaturing_12xyz.png

The MvM update is supposedly coming in 15 minutes.

This new update will cause the current version of Sourcemod (the framework our plugins use) to crash and possibly other plugins with extreme customizations like TF2Ware.

We probably have enough space to open at least 4 MvM servers in EU and 2 in the US, though we cannot be sure until we actually try to run it and see how much CPU it uses.

Update 2

Valve has announced the fix for the crash will be available early tomorrow.

Update: We're still gathering fixes and testing. The update won't be out until early tomorrow.

-Eric

Update

Most crashes have been fixed. However there is a crash that appears to be caused by the MvM update every couple hours even if the server is not running MvM.

Host_Error: Overflow error writing string table baseline ServerMapCycleMvM

We can only wait for Valve to fix this.

Our MvM servers are listed in the comments.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fifteen minutes? Last few updates have been coming out in about four hours my time.

Bottiger

Administrator
Once Sourcemod is updated so it doesn't crash, I will be setting up MvM servers one at a time.

Depending on the demand I may put passwords on them so our regulars may reach them first. If the game mode is playable for more than a couple hours we may setup permanent MvM servers.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Once Sourcemod is updated so it doesn't crash, I will be setting up MvM servers one at a time.

Depending on the demand I may put passwords on them so our regulars may reach them first. If the game mode is playable for more than a couple hours we may setup permanent MvM servers.
Sounds great

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Will the reserved slot donator perk work? I don't want to wait around once the update is out : )

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
which would ruin it for someone.
half way through and they get kicked.
reserve slots should be removed from MvM servers

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Alright taking off pants. Wait wrong thread
TIME TO TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS!
Also. How about use some empty servers and turn them into MvM?