Fallen Leaves

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
we don't want a channel full of no one that even talks
Took me a few months to open up to the people I talk with now, so unless I grow some balls I doubt I'll be gettin on anytime soon xD

[CoFR]Mirlen

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Text chat is probably the most annoying, the continuous ding ding ding...

'dar be options fur dat matey! (too many options sometimes)... Just wait until people start poking you all the time...

TS3 beats the crap outta Mumble. I ran a 512 user server for our EVE Alliance, was hitting that freebie 512 cap pretty hard once we got up to about 3500 pilots in the alliance. Permission system and setting up all the profiles was a major pain in the butt until more forum integration stuff came along and they overhauled the permissions quite a bit...Then the alliance was attacked from within for the 3rd time and it collapsed into nothingness.. That solved the 512 freebie problem! :-P

TS3 can be a bit of a resource hog at times, and bandwidth can be an issue for users with slower links, especially with the high quality setting the main channel has right now...Might consider lowering that if it's use increases. Nice thing about TS3 vs. in-game comms is a lot less latency.