Toxik

Contributor
I use Mumble everytime I play with some of my friends from Panama, but holy fuck whenever I open the program it lags my computer

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I setup a mumble server on us1.skial.com.

Feel free to play around with it. I'm not sure how to use it yet.
No permissions system to my knowledge, if you want to make changes you need to login as the SuperUser, the SuperUser is incapable of speaking. So if you want to speak you'll have to join as a regular user.

Bottiger

Administrator
No permissions system to my knowledge, if you want to make changes you need to login as the SuperUser, the SuperUser is incapable of speaking. So if you want to speak you'll have to join as a regular user.

I logged in as superuser and made myself admin. I think I can change permissions as an admin.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I logged in as superuser and made myself admin. I think I can change permissions as an admin.
Ah, I see. Now that I've done a bit more research I understand. There are permissions, just nothing that can be done from the mumble client. My GSP didn't have anything on their host page either. More power to you then.

Bottiger

Administrator
Ah, I see. Now that I've done a bit more research I understand. There are permissions, just nothing that can be done from the mumble client. My GSP didn't have anything on their host page either. More power to you then.

I can add channels and add people to groups. And probably more.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I can add channels and add people to groups. And probably more.
I'm aware of the channels, knew nothing about groups or more.

Ahh, I see now. Root channel > Edit

Can't believe I never knew that, I guess I just saw how basic it looked and didn't bother looking into it any.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
If anyone actually plays on us29 one day this mumble server will be great.
Alot of competitive teams use mumble.