BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I don't recall seeing a single report about that. So no it doesn't bother me, because I doubt it happened, especialy not to the degree of Afghanistan.
There were no evacuations of Kurds, so of course you didn't read about it. Every military pullout involves leaving behind equipment deemed not worth pulling out. The military does not change when the president does, google what Turkey did to the Kurds when we pulled our "advisors" out......When we did our complete withdrawal from Northern Iraq and Syria, the Kurds paid the price.

If Biden stammers while giving a speech, the right screams he has dementia. When Trump spoke complete nonsense, it was overlooked, when he outright lied it was overlooked. He was right to say his followers were dumb, and he could get away with anything. The last 6 years have proved that...

Last edited:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The history America: Save other countries populations, rescue them in times of war and disaster, fight with them as allies, fight against them as enemies, give aid, give weapons, give support, drop nukes, topple dictators......no matter what, still get mocked and belittled by those other lesser countries. We can't do anything right to the rest of the world....

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Every military pullout involves leaving behind equipment deemed not worth pulling out
Not $7b worth.. is a Black hawk deemed not worth pulling out?
The military does not change when the president does
When you accept the role of being 'the man in charge' EVERYTHING becomes your fault.
google what Turkey did to the Kurds when we pulled our "advisors" out......
These fuckers have been at war with each other for over 40 years..
If Biden stammers while giving a speech, the right screams he has dementia.
Wake up, they guy has lost his marbles, incoherent babbling and the inability to read a teleprompter is not a stammer, still believing that old chesnut eh!
When Trump spoke complete nonsense, it was overlooked, when he outright lied it was overlooked.
The media literaly hounded Trump on every word he said, I mean where are all the fact checkers now?? I don't see the main stream reporting on Bidens failures which happen just about EVERY DAY.

He was right to say his followers were dumb
You mean this?
bX5lb4v.png

This was a made up meme, do a little research and you'll find out for yourself.
https://eu.rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/10/fact-check-did-trump-say-98-republicans-dumb/77099822/https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-republicans-meme-idUSKBN2342S5https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.htmlhttps://www.politifact.com/factchec...ald-trump-did-not-call-republican-voters-dum/
The history America: Save other countries populations, rescue them in times of war and disaster, fight with them as allies, fight against them as enemies, give aid, give weapons, give support, drop nukes, topple dictators......no matter what, still get mocked and belittled by those other lesser countries. We can't do anything right to the rest of the world....
I'll tell you why you're mocked... The last war you lot won was in 1945, and that's only because you joined the winning team at the end of the match. You've started a good few wars since then though. If you call supplying training and arms to terrorist organisations then going in to 'liberate' the people as "rescuing them in times of war" then sure, whatever floats your boat. To be honest, you've been defeated in every situation you have gone into since Nagasaki, yet still churn out patriotic crap from hollywood, this is why you're mocked. Murica number 1... next stop on the magical mystery tour bus is... "Somalia!!"

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Whose fault is it for the ridiculous bullshit inflation going on over here? If anyone is going to blame the orange man or the sleepy man I’d like a good reasoning
It's not just happening in the US, its really bad here as well. In fact from what I see, it's the whole of the developed world. My best guess is part of what we are seeing, is the aftermath of covid regulations, and paying back all the 'free money' that was handed out during covid.
I think the biggest issue though, is the oil companies are raking in as much as they can, pushing fuel prices up knowing their days are numbered with the electric car marching in to replace the combustion engine. Remember, every product you use has been transported multiple times before it reaches you, mining raw materials, the operation of farm equipment, materials going to processing plants, going from processing plants to to factorys, factorys to shops, from shops to your home. In the last year the cost of shipping/handling a container in from overseas to the UK went from an average of £2k to now £12k
The cost of unleaded petrol in the UK is now an average of £1.65 a litre, that's getting on for $8 a gallon, a year ago it was about £1 a litre. The end of last quarter BP announced 9 billion pounds profit.
The price of gas and elecricity has also shot up here, last year I was paying around £120 a month, I'm now paying around £200 a month, it is forecast that come 3rd quarter this year I will be looking at £280 a month.
On top of this, our goverment have added a new tax on everyones salary currently an additional 1.25% - I guess I pay around 25% of my salary to the goverment before I see a penny. Then everything I buy has a 20% Value Added Tax charge built in. Fuel is the most fun, it has an 80% tax on it, so for every £1 - 80p is tax, but what makes it extra special is that £1 has an additional 20% VAT charge, so I pay tax on paying a tax, with money that I've already been taxed on.
Can't remember who said it but they said "the only thing you can be certain of in this life is death and taxes"
So yeah in answer to your question it is the fault of the energy companies, made worse by the pandemic spending. And no, none of it has anything to do with the "war in Ukraine".

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Not $7b worth.. is a Black hawk deemed not worth pulling out?

When you accept the role of being 'the man in charge' EVERYTHING becomes your fault.

These fuckers have been at war with each other for over 40 years..

Wake up, they guy has lost his marbles, incoherent babbling and the inability to read a teleprompter is not a stammer, still believing that old chesnut eh!

The media literaly hounded Trump on every word he said, I mean where are all the fact checkers now?? I don't see the main stream reporting on Bidens failures which happen just about EVERY DAY.

You mean this?
bX5lb4v.png

This was a made up meme, do a little research and you'll find out for yourself.
https://eu.rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/10/fact-check-did-trump-say-98-republicans-dumb/77099822/https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-republicans-meme-idUSKBN2342S5https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.htmlhttps://www.politifact.com/factchec...ald-trump-did-not-call-republican-voters-dum/

I'll tell you why you're mocked... The last war you lot won was in 1945, and that's only because you joined the winning team at the end of the match. You've started a good few wars since then though. If you call supplying training and arms to terrorist organisations then going in to 'liberate' the people as "rescuing them in times of war" then sure, whatever floats your boat. To be honest, you've been defeated in every situation you have gone into since Nagasaki, yet still churn out patriotic crap from hollywood, this is why you're mocked. Murica number 1... next stop on the magical mystery tour bus is... "Somalia!!"
You must mean the war being lost by Europe in WWII............. the one the US jumped in and saved all your asses in.....that one? So dont make me LOL with your foolish pride. The other wars, absolute mistakes run while trying to minimize casualties etc....doesn't really work.

Regarding what Trump thought of republican voters, dig a little deeper my friend:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-comment/
That's actually where he alluded to that thought while he didn't say it word for word. I listened to all of his speeches I could force myself to, everytime he went off script he babbled, lied, and had the vocabulary of a middle schooler. Not to mention his tax evasion, sexual harassments
( in his own words), his close connection to Jeffrey Epstein, the nepotism, the fleeing of every intelligent appointee and staffer from his White House is all very telling. That republicans adore him is beyond me, he is like a teflon politician, everything manages to slide off of him. I could say so much more, but whats the point?

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Also the fact that Trump was a democrat at some point
There is footage of him complementing the Clintons, and saying that Hilary will go down as one of the best Secretaries of State..... also footage of him talking about Jeffrey Epstein and what a great guy he was.........whom he later claimed he barely knew

Reactions: Gangeran

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
I think people trusted Trump because, for the most part, he actually did a lot for the economy, country, people wanting to come in legally, and tried to stay as close to his word as possible, with the bunch of spergs ripping the country apart because Orange Man

Most fact checkers nowadays are incredibly biased and easily discredited.

I'm fairly certain there was a picture of him and epstein that was photocopied, as well as the quote you posted

If it ended up on Occupy Democrats then its 80 percent bollocks

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I think people trusted Trump because, for the most part, he actually did a lot for the economy, country, people wanting to come in legally, and tried to stay as close to his word as possible, with the bunch of spergs ripping the country apart because Orange Man

Most fact checkers nowadays are incredibly biased and easily discredited.

I'm fairly certain there was a picture of him and epstein that was photocopied, as well as the quote you posted

If it ended up on Occupy Democrats then its 80 percent bollocks
No it was an interview captured on camera. He inherited a healthy economy and keep it going. What I quoted there is video to support, as well as his misogynistic recording made years ago....... You cant explain everything away with " i love how my 401k looks"

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
WWII............. the one the US jumped in and saved all your asses in.....that one?
You having a fucking laugh? The stated reason that the US joined WW2 was basicaly Pearl Harbour, war was declared on Japan, then Hitler declared war on the US. Jumped in my ass. You should also look at the amount of supplies that the US sold to the Nazis right up until 1941 fueling their war effort. 1/3 of every truck they used was made by Ford ffs. Also look at the fact that in 1940 the US started the first 'peacetime' draft the US had ever seen, inducting 10 million men into the armed forces, making a total of 15 million which were luckily enough just trained up in time for when Germany declared war on the US a year later. You need to realise you are not the heros that you are taught while pledging your allegiance, but simple war mongers.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No it was an interview captured on camera. He inherited a healthy economy and keep it going. What I quoted there is video to support, as well as his misogynistic recording made years ago....... You cant explain everything away with " i love how my 401k looks"
We all know Trump is a conceited man and was a womaniser, if I had his wealth and influence I would be grabbing bitches by the pussy as well. Despite this he is a damn fine leader who put his people and country first. Every mother fucker is just completely upset that he doesn't conform to what they have come to expect in a leader, he isn't PC and the looney left cant handle honest talk. He is an alpha male and you're all just jealous betas

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We all know Trump is a conceited man and was a womaniser, if I had his wealth and influence I would be grabbing bitches by the pussy as well. Despite this he is a damn fine leader who put his people and country first. Every mother fucker is just completely upset that he doesn't conform to what they have come to expect in a leader, he isn't PC and the looney left cant handle honest talk. He is an alpha male and you're all just jealous betas
yeah but hes orange so tough luck pal

Rand

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
That's funny as F***.

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Actually he's a dumbass and a criminal as several people who worked with him have clarified......... But hey, all this dicussion on Skial will do a lot to change the world.....LMAO

BloodHound

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
You having a fucking laugh? The stated reason that the US joined WW2 was basicaly Pearl Harbour, war was declared on Japan, then Hitler declared war on the US. Jumped in my ass. You should also look at the amount of supplies that the US sold to the Nazis right up until 1941 fueling their war effort. 1/3 of every truck they used was made by Ford ffs. Also look at the fact that in 1940 the US started the first 'peacetime' draft the US had ever seen, inducting 10 million men into the armed forces, making a total of 15 million which were luckily enough just trained up in time for when Germany declared war on the US a year later. You need to realise you are not the heros that you are taught while pledging your allegiance, but simple war mongers.
Youre dreaming if you don't believe Europe was losing the war, and the US joining didn't turn the tide quickly. Yeah the US was embarrassingly late joining in and waited until we were attacked..I'll tell you what Ive said to many Europeans, everyday when you wake up thank God for the US effort in WWII or you'd all be speaking German right now, saluting the new Hitler.