selkies

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Look at his stats, have you thought about that? He's a one trick that's why he's low diamond.
Hi, I'm a low Gold console Overwatch player (I'm a girl so I play heroes like Mei and Mercy, tee hee :3) and I heard that you're a PC Grandmaster. Can you explain why I know so much more about this game than you? Were you even aware that GM players such as yourself one-trick?

miyagi

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hi, I'm a low Gold console Overwatch player (I'm a girl so I play heroes like Mei and Mercy, tee hee :3) and I heard that you're a PC Grandmaster. Can you explain why I know so much more about this game than you? Were you even aware that GM players such as yourself one-trick?

Probably because you play more than one hero to be completely honest. The only reason I got to GM was because I was a one trick Rein main! Since your hero knowledge pool is so diverse you know a lot more about the game and I know without a doubt that you're smarter than me in every way shape and form. I also know fact girls are really good mercy mains <3

Reactions: Cream Tea

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
It is actually mine too lol. I am fine staying in Masters i mostly get the type of competitive games im looking for. I just want to see how long this Mei hate is gonna keep going lol

And if you look at my stats I rarely play Mei in competitive

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It is actually mine too lol. I am fine staying in Masters i mostly get the type of competitive games im looking for. I just want to see how long this Mei hate is gonna keep going lol

And if you look at my stats I rarely play Mei in competitive
Mei players get more hate than they deserve. If people are looking to bitch at someone's main bitch at Roadhog mains, we're fucking assholes.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Probably because you play more than one hero to be completely honest. The only reason I got to GM was because I was a one trick Rein main! Since your hero knowledge pool is so diverse you know a lot more about the game and I know without a doubt that you're smarter than me in every way shape and form. I also know fact girls are really good mercy mains <3
hey there, can you give me your battle.net tag pls, maybe i can add you so we can play together?
i'm a girl and also a mercy main :D

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mei players get more hate than they deserve. If people are looking to bitch at someone's main bitch at Roadhog mains, we're fucking assholes.
I think the reason Mei players get so much hate is because when you get frozen and the Mei slowly walks up to you, stares directly into your eyes leaving you to contemplate your life and all your life's decisions in that brief moment between that and them shooting you at point blank range while you are helpless and cannot do anything you truly feel the ultimate form of crippling depression.

or cuz Mei is gey lmao

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the reason Mei players get so much hate is because when you get frozen and the Mei slowly walks up to you, stares directly into your eyes leaving you to contemplate your life and all your life's decisions in that brief moment between that and them shooting you at point blank range while you are helpless and cannot do anything you truly feel the ultimate form of crippling depression.

or cuz Mei is gey lmao
she's hated because she puts rocks in her fucking snowballs