Mei-ham

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by KillerZebra, Apr 13, 2017.

1. selkies

selkies Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

Hi, I'm a low Gold console Overwatch player (I'm a girl so I play heroes like Mei and Mercy, tee hee :3) and I heard that you're a PC Grandmaster. Can you explain why I know so much more about this game than you? Were you even aware that GM players such as yourself one-trick?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. miyagi

miyagi Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

Probably because you play more than one hero to be completely honest. The only reason I got to GM was because I was a one trick Rein main! Since your hero knowledge pool is so diverse you know a lot more about the game and I know without a doubt that you're smarter than me in every way shape and form. I also know fact girls are really good mercy mains <3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. shoo

shoo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

this is my favorite thread

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. KillerZebra

KillerZebra Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:

It is actually mine too lol. I am fine staying in Masters i mostly get the type of competitive games im looking for. I just want to see how long this Mei hate is gonna keep going lol

And if you look at my stats I rarely play Mei in competitive

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Chance

Chance Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Mei players get more hate than they deserve. If people are looking to bitch at someone's main bitch at Roadhog mains, we're fucking assholes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ly_dee

ly_dee Server-Clearing Cynic Contributor

Steam:

hey there, can you give me your battle.net tag pls, maybe i can add you so we can play together?
    i'm a girl and also a mercy main :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winning Winning x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1