lsxtf2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers: trade_portal2_beta5 , koth_harvest_final

HLStatsX: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=284209

Time Zone: (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Available most week days/nights [3pm-2am], Weekends are pretty much open.
Except for 3hrs during Church on Sunday. The Church of Nascar (turn left). Nascar only runs a few months of the year on Sunday.

Support: I'll see about getting the good men & women of Skial to show Guerrero keeps it "good in the hood" so to speak.

Will you get mad if you lose admin:
MAD, Adjective
  1. Mentally ill; insane,
  2. Angry; resentful
  3. Suffering from a disorder of the mind.
  4. Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideas: mad with jealousy.
  5. Lacking restraint
  6. Marked by extreme confusion, or agitation; frantic.
  7. Boisterously gay; hilarious: had a mad time.
  8. Affected by rabies; rabid.
I'm gonna go with no on all accounts of MAD.
If I lost the right to admin, there would be a good reason I'm sure. In that instance I'd get what I deserved.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: /sm_ban STEAM_0:1:39035392 30 "Obvious Aimbot"

Admin Experience: Honestly None. But I figure the only way to get experience is to get "hired". ; )
"Workin' in a coal mine, diggin' down, down"

Additional Information: Age 29, Computer Systems Technician, Cisco Cert., I really enjoy trade_portal even as I'd prob say koth_harvest is my fav map in the game. I sometimes wish trade_portal2_beta5 was a map with something like payload, it's so great, i miss the old layout of it as well. 90% of my tf2 time is on those 2 maps as they are Tony the tiger great. In Closing I would just like to say: " All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - edmund burke

lsxtf2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I end up on pg harvest a lot before i realized about skial. So much of my time in harvest really isn't on Skial. I'm trying to improve it. I was shocked to see that just now actually. I figured for sure i'd have days on skial. Prob most of it was pg harvest. trade_portal2_beta5 is where I love.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
The ban question is wrong indeed, and your play time is rather on the short side.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You need at least 4 days of skial connection time before you can be considered. Feel free to reapply when you meet that requirement.