Status
Not open for further replies.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mittens just wants to spam everyone dumb without being the dumbfairy

edit: pls who rate this? If your rate me winning and your hot i'm gonne hit on you

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I can just foresee it eventually coming back and everyone seeing all the dumbs they have got on this thread, which is a lot, and from whom, and then the shit will hit the fan with retaliation ratings. I use to care about them when i first joined. Now i just give 0 fucks as to what i get and from whom.

If you base your popularity on the amount of winnings and dumbs you get, then you are in dire need of looking at yourself and why you are here in the first place. Just because someone rates your post dumb doesn't mean the person thinks you as a person are dumb, they are simply rating your comment!

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can just foresee it eventually coming back and everyone seeing all the dumbs they have got on this thread, which is a lot, and from whom, and then the shit will hit the fan with retaliation ratings. I use to care about them when i first joined. Now i just give 0 fucks as to what i get and from whom.

If you base your popularity on the amount of winnings and dumbs you get, then you are in dire need of looking at yourself and why you are here in the first place. Just because someone rates your post dumb doesn't mean the person thinks you as a person are dumb, they are simply rating your comment!

Ofcourse, you always get dumb ratings because the only thing you do is shitpost. But there are people out there who actual post decent stuff here (not me btw)

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Says he who STILL shitrates out of petty spite.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
You guys don't like it because its different just give it a few weeks and you will learn to love it. On top of things a lot of you claim "ratings don't matter" if they don't matter why is there such a fuss about seeing who rated who.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

Dont worry Johnny, I don't need to use ratings to tell you you're dumb.

:):):):)

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I can just foresee it eventually coming back and everyone seeing all the dumbs they have got on this thread, which is a lot, and from whom, and then the shit will hit the fan with retaliation ratings.

The majority of people here know that all you have to do is go to your profile to see who rated your posts.

All this did was remove getting rate alerts

0xBug5M.png

Speaking of retaliation ratings, who seriously does that? Sure it happens but resorting to making them anonymous? God forbid some poor soul has their beautiful innocence violated by a counter dumb-rating

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what the hell happened to my reply to HIMYM
Mine too. Mods probably thought it was spam.
But the point of ratings is to express how you feel and who feels the same way. If you can't tell who does feel the same then how will you know?

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I sense an angry mod forming
GET YA PITCHFORKS HERE
GET YA PITCHFORKS
-----E -----E
-----E -----E
-----E -----E
-----E -----E

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think ratings were a shitty idea since their inception, and they should have been trashed a while ago
K1WCkIo.gif

The butthurt faggotry that emanates from this thread doesn't even register on my scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.