Status
Not open for further replies.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Read the above posts. Nothing to do with him and us. More like him and the admin team that left him because they were sick of him.
Oh, well I saw Ddos above. I should've read.
I do have a question actually since I have never had my account hijacked...is this what happens when you get it back?:
3AbYXQR.png

This seems to me as if they locked things down on his account as a precaution, and not necessarily any other reason. Also he claims that he is unable to change his name, I'm pretty sure that as a whole is never disabled.

Who is they? The hackers or valve?

And you can always change your Stram name. But you can never change you login-name.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh, well I saw Ddos above. I should've read.

Who is they? The hackers or valve?

And you can always change your Stram name. But you can never change you login-name.

Valve. Oaky already answered the question for me though.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This kid needs to stop...

Like wtf

I hope he never does. It's fun waking up to see whatever ridiculous claim he makes against my friends or I. I don't play on BMG or really do anything for them, but according to someone who plays there a lot of players swapped over cuz of the reddit thread/announcements lol, so this hurt him more than helped him.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I hope he never does. It's fun waking up to see whatever ridiculous claim he makes against my friends or I. I don't play on BMG or really do anything for them, but according to someone who plays there a lot of players swapped over cuz of the reddit thread/announcements lol, so this hurt him more than helped him.
It's basically Last Word thinking. "If I have the last word then I win even if I lose everything else!"

Kill-Streak Gaming | Helper

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Do not post personal information on Skial
Hello,

This is official response from Kill-Streak Gaming. First and foremost, the post above was made by a previous admin of Kill-Streak Gaming along with other previous admins who were banned and booted off of Kill-Streak Gaming for admin and permissions abuse.

These admins had permissions to our main Steam group as they were trusted admins, and they decided to blow that up and spam links to malware on the Announcements page while I was away. **That's the reason they were all booted**

**Why are they making these posts?**
Simply because they were booted off, and they want to create as much damage as possible. Pretty scummy if you ask me. You don't see Kill-Streak Gaming flaming all over the internet over another community. We just put out great servers and make sure people have fun.

**What is the truth?**
We were DDoSd in March of 2013 and we had inside intelligence from Antamania (former Head Admin) through his "snitch" from Skial Ruelel that Skial's owner Bottiger has had a "grudge" on Kill-Streak Gaming because our servers were outperforming their Chicago/US servers. So he decided to DDoS our server to take them down.

**What is the truth about donations scam?**
It costed us $109 a month to rent a dedicated server from Razor Servers. Here is a snapshot of one of the invoices - http://gyazo.com/263de9d37b1d4cc5e918883199b5177c

After repetitive DDoS attacks, we were on a hunt for a new DDoS protected host, so we found SharkTech after a lot of research and here is the invoice history for them -
http://gyazo.com/32aee8d1cb6e2e4d20b7118fa4264b14

This is not all, as you may or may not know, we also hosted servers on the West Coast which costed us around $70 a month. Here is the invoice for that - http://gyazo.com/67e525d2ab9713e030439deb56345bd8

We also rented a couple of VPS that cost us around $20 every month to run a machine to invite people to our Steam Group, run our admin support bot and also the bot to make events for the Group.

Moreover, we host Unusual Hat Contests every month and give away an Unusual Hat worth around $50 every month. Many were donated but a lot of them were bought with PayPal by myself. **This comes around to roughly $400 expenses in a month**

**What is the truth about Red Cross donations?**
As you can see, we only needed around $325 to host our servers, rest of the bills were footed by me personally, we decided to put spare donations to extra cost which is why we decided to donate to a charity. However, part of these AWOL admins included Antamania who claims to have emailed Red Cross and Child's Play Charity for NO APPARENT REASON to kill our affiliation with them - http://www.skial.com/threads/kill-streak-gaming.40572/

**But you made money with ads, you were still stealing DONATIONS!**
Yes, we made a good amount of our donations from Pinion. And that didn't cover all the costs which is why we used user made donations to cover up for it and put it back in the community by adding tonnes more servers. We had servers in West Coast, East Coast and some in Germany.

**So if you didn't steal money, what did you do to get this much hatred?**
This has happened in the past and it always does. A lot of people have tried to make their own communities off of Kill-Streak Gaming. The Corner Pub is a successful example. We get people like this all the time. THE SAD PART IS - when they make their own community, they try to steal our players by advertising false things on the internet to get attention.

**We don't flame the internet to gain attention**
As you can see, the whole point of this post is to prove one point. Defame Kill-Streak Gaming --> Provide alternative - BMG - Black Magic Gaming --> GAIN!

**Black Magic Gaming is full of scumbags!**
The person who spammed our Steam group earlier in August 2013 continues to pull stunts every now and then. Here is a very recent one where he emailed me and threatened to take down our servers because he had found a "glitch" and he threatened he would sell the information to third parties. His name is wezlyyy aka BOOM_de_yada. Here are further details about him:

REMOVED: PERSONAL INFO

**So where does this leave us? What now?**
Anyone is welcome to add me on Steam and converse with me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/m1dnightshadow

As always,
**Come as friends, stay as family**

P.S. - This post was made on the Reddit thread right here - http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1wltom/psa_still_keep_avoiding_kill_streak_gaming/
Bottiger - I really couldn't give a shit about Skial. I don't hate it, I don't love it either.
All other Skial regulars - I hate drama, and I never get involved into anything serious over the internet, it's just a game. Give this a rest. This will be my first and last response to this.

I don't expect a response, the only reason I am posting this here is because people should know the truth.

Skial Admins - I have nothing against you. If Bottiger DDoS'd us, thank you - it only helped us obtain DDoS protected servers and safeguard the community from further attacks.
If anyone from here wants to talk to me personally, you are most welcome to add me on Steam and I can get you our Mumble address and we can talk - incase you have any further
question. Here's the link to my Steam profile -

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hello,

This is official response from Kill-Streak Gaming. First and foremost, the post above was made by a previous admin of Kill-Streak Gaming along with other previous admins who were banned and booted off of Kill-Streak Gaming for admin and permissions abuse.

These admins had permissions to our main Steam group as they were trusted admins, and they decided to blow that up and spam links to malware on the Announcements page while I was away. **That's the reason they were all booted**

**Why are they making these posts?**
Simply because they were booted off, and they want to create as much damage as possible. Pretty scummy if you ask me. You don't see Kill-Streak Gaming flaming all over the internet over another community. We just put out great servers and make sure people have fun.

**What is the truth?**
We were DDoSd in March of 2013 and we had inside intelligence from Antamania (former Head Admin) through his "snitch" from Skial Ruelel that Skial's owner Bottiger has had a "grudge" on Kill-Streak Gaming because our servers were outperforming their Chicago/US servers. So he decided to DDoS our server to take them down.

**What is the truth about donations scam?**
It costed us $109 a month to rent a dedicated server from Razor Servers. Here is a snapshot of one of the invoices - http://gyazo.com/263de9d37b1d4cc5e918883199b5177c

After repetitive DDoS attacks, we were on a hunt for a new DDoS protected host, so we found SharkTech after a lot of research and here is the invoice history for them -
http://gyazo.com/32aee8d1cb6e2e4d20b7118fa4264b14

This is not all, as you may or may not know, we also hosted servers on the West Coast which costed us around $70 a month. Here is the invoice for that - http://gyazo.com/67e525d2ab9713e030439deb56345bd8

We also rented a couple of VPS that cost us around $20 every month to run a machine to invite people to our Steam Group, run our admin support bot and also the bot to make events for the Group.

Moreover, we host Unusual Hat Contests every month and give away an Unusual Hat worth around $50 every month. Many were donated but a lot of them were bought with PayPal by myself. **This comes around to roughly $400 expenses in a month**

**What is the truth about Red Cross donations?**
As you can see, we only needed around $325 to host our servers, rest of the bills were footed by me personally, we decided to put spare donations to extra cost which is why we decided to donate to a charity. However, part of these AWOL admins included Antamania who claims to have emailed Red Cross and Child's Play Charity for NO APPARENT REASON to kill our affiliation with them - http://www.skial.com/threads/kill-streak-gaming.40572/

**But you made money with ads, you were still stealing DONATIONS!**
Yes, we made a good amount of our donations from Pinion. And that didn't cover all the costs which is why we used user made donations to cover up for it and put it back in the community by adding tonnes more servers. We had servers in West Coast, East Coast and some in Germany.

**So if you didn't steal money, what did you do to get this much hatred?**
This has happened in the past and it always does. A lot of people have tried to make their own communities off of Kill-Streak Gaming. The Corner Pub is a successful example. We get people like this all the time. THE SAD PART IS - when they make their own community, they try to steal our players by advertising false things on the internet to get attention.

**We don't flame the internet to gain attention**
As you can see, the whole point of this post is to prove one point. Defame Kill-Streak Gaming --> Provide alternative - BMG - Black Magic Gaming --> GAIN!

**Black Magic Gaming is full of scumbags!**
The person who spammed our Steam group earlier in August 2013 continues to pull stunts every now and then. Here is a very recent one where he emailed me and threatened to take down our servers because he had found a "glitch" and he threatened he would sell the information to third parties. His name is wezlyyy aka BOOM_de_yada. Here are further details about him:

Removed due to personal info

**So where does this leave us? What now?**
Anyone is welcome to add me on Steam and converse with me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/m1dnightshadow

As always,
**Come as friends, stay as family**

P.S. - This post was made on the Reddit thread right here - http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1wltom/psa_still_keep_avoiding_kill_streak_gaming/
Bottiger - I really couldn't give a shit about Skial. I don't hate it, I don't love it either.
All other Skial regulars - I hate drama, and I never get involved into anything serious over the internet, it's just a game. Give this a rest. This will be my first and last response to this.

I don't expect a response, the only reason I am posting this here is because people should know the truth.

Skial Admins - I have nothing against you. If Bottiger DDoS'd us, thank you - it only helped us obtain DDoS protected servers and safeguard the community from further attacks.
If anyone from here wants to talk to me personally, you are most welcome to add me on Steam and I can get you our Mumble address and we can talk - incase you have any further
question. Here's the link to my Steam profile -
TL DR-Classic Midnight reusing the same bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i am having a hard time believing that kill streak gaming's servers were outperforming skial's
They never were, most of Midnight's players were young or new who were liking the modes he promised them. It was basically a give candy scenario.

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i am having a hard time believing that kill streak gaming's servers were outperforming skial's
Well, we used to run hidden tags to gain Quickplay traffic and people like Instant Respawn. Valve doesn't do anything about people breaking Quickplay offenders usually. We got a lot of quickplay traffic and servers were Instant Respawn. That's pretty much why we got a lot of traffic as opposed to Skial US/Chicago servers :)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, your forums are pretty active and I received a lot of alerts as I was about to log out so I decided I'll answer some questions. Seriously, why spew so much hate and negativity?

Status
Not open for further replies.