Status
Not open for further replies.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Hi, I am sorry to be making a post in this thread, but it seems the most relevant(if this needs to be moved/made into its own thread, go ahead). I used to reg this forum, some of you may remember me. Now I am wezlyyy, a head admin for KSG. This is a friendly post, I am not trying to start a fight right now.

This all needs to just calm down. We are trying our best to separate our communities and go our own ways. I really just want everyone to enjoy themselves, from whatever community they may be from.

Sure, we have differences. But we don't need to tip-toe around each other like we might blow up a nuke. We should be able to be comfortable around each other, we are playing the same game. This post is to solely represent our wish for a fresh start. All hatred down the drain.

And seriously, we all came here just to play video games, lets have fun. Just because we may be separate "clans" or "communities" does not mean we should be fighting. If we represent a threat to you, we do not mean to. Most other video game clans have friendly scrims or matches. Where we are apparently DoSing each other? Thats pretty fucked up, if you ask me. There is no race to the top. If anyone wants to schedule a friendly Skial vs. KSG scrim or something, that'd be a great way to start over.

No more pointing fingers. No more he said, she saids. Lets just play the game.

-1 For aggravating KSG more than we already have.

Everyone has had their turn at being aggravated, we should be all done now.

If someone wants to add me to represent Skial for a sort of event, they can. Of course, that idea was completely optional. Everyone have a great time :)

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
what the hell? it's just another community you weirdos, not sure I understand what happened but if it involves ddosing then oh well, our servers and their servers can handle whatever is thrown at us/them.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi, I am sorry to be making a post in this thread, but it seems the most relevant(if this needs to be moved/made into its own thread, go ahead). I used to reg this forum, some of you may remember me. Now I am wezlyyy, a head admin for KSG. This is a friendly post, I am not trying to start a fight right now.

This all needs to just calm down. We are trying our best to separate our communities and go our own ways. I really just want everyone to enjoy themselves, from whatever community they may be from.

Sure, we have differences. But we don't need to tip-toe around each other like we might blow up a nuke. We should be able to be comfortable around each other, we are playing the same game. This post is to solely represent our wish for a fresh start. All hatred down the drain.

And seriously, we all came here just to play video games, lets have fun. Just because we may be separate "clans" or "communities" does not mean we should be fighting. If we represent a threat to you, we do not mean to. Most other video game clans have friendly scrims or matches. Where we are apparently DoSing each other? Thats pretty fucked up, if you ask me. There is no race to the top. If anyone wants to schedule a friendly Skial vs. KSG scrim or something, that'd be a great way to start over.

No more pointing fingers. No more he said, she saids. Lets just play the game.

Everyone has had their turn at being aggravated, we should be all done now.

If someone wants to add me to represent Skial for a sort of event, they can. Of course, that idea was completely optional. Everyone have a great time :)
This was the perfect thread to post in as it is completely related. I appreciate you coming here to tell us this and I completely agree with you. The second I made that thread is the second I realized my mistake ( I have no idea how many times I've said that now). I was lucky enough to have it removed before any serious damage could occur. I think it would be an awesome idea if our gaming forums could get along and it would be even better if we would host events together. Now I'm not saying let's forget everything and just flat out love each other for no reason, but mutual trust is a start.
Just reminding you guys: Probex went from shitposting in trade threads while having no clue what a griefing teleporter was in the previous app, to shitposting on forums known to DDoS Skial in this one...

Basically he hasn't improved since the previous thread that was marked "improve"
Haven't you seen my 3rd most recent status update? you should go take a look at it.
Also my previous app was over a year ago.

Bottiger

Administrator

If this is really the case then have your owner stop blaming us for every attack you get and casually hinting that your members should do something illegal about it.

Here is an official response that he keeps deleting.

http://www.skial.com/public/killstreak.txt

He should also delete this group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skialperks

Reactions: sov

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If this is really the case then have your owner stop blaming us for every attack you get and casually hinting that your members should do something illegal about it.

Here is an official response that he keeps deleting.

http://www.skial.com/public/killstreak.txt

Not to derail a legitimate admin app, but I did wish to respond to this.

we have no more control over midnight than any of your admins have control over you, his views don't necessarily reflect the views of every member of kill-streak (admin or otherwise), similar to how your views do not reflect every member of skial.

I don't approve of the drama from either side, and Midnight has since stopped making posts about Skail despite us getting repeatedly DDoS'd long after he stopped blaming you, it's a chapter I hope is finally closed.

I will be happy to continue this discussion with anyone who wants to, feel free to add me on steam if anyone has any questions.

Reactions: DanHack and Cylosis

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

we have no more control over midnight than any of your admins have control over you, his views don't necessarily reflect the views of every member of kill-streak (admin or otherwise), similar to how your views do not reflect every member of skial.

I don't approve of the drama from either side, and Midnight has since stopped making posts about Skail despite us getting repeatedly DDoS'd long after he stopped blaming you, it's a chapter I hope is finally closed.

I will be happy to continue this discussion with anyone who wants to, feel free to add me on steam if anyone has any questions.
You keep apologizing for him like there is just nothing you can do and you are just some poor unfortunate victim subject to the whims of his leader. Sorry, but if Bottiger was that retarded I would leave Skial immediately and not think twice about it. I think other admins and members here would make the same decision and not be some blind dogs.

Your fearless leader also refuses to delete that garbage. If he really wanted to bury the hatchet and move on then he would remove that old content. He wouldn't delete our statements or ban me from the KSG forums for attempting to make a resolution. (Yeah I know you can't control him bla bla bla - still doesn't change anything)

P.S.
Sorry probex that your app took this turn... but also not sorry cuz you kind of brought it on yourself and your app by doing what you did in the first place.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
P.S.
Sorry probex that your app took this turn... but also not sorry cuz you kind of brought it on yourself and your app by doing what you did in the first place.
Yeah, shit happens for better or for worse.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You keep apologizing for him like there is just nothing you can do and you are just some poor unfortunate victim subject to the whims of his leader. Sorry, but if Bottiger was that retarded I would leave Skial immediately and not think twice about it. I think other admins and members here would make the same decision and not be some blind dogs.

Your fearless leader also refuses to delete that garbage. If he really wanted to bury the hatchet and move on then he would remove that old content. He wouldn't delete our statements or ban me from the KSG forums for attempting to make a resolution. (Yeah I know you can't control him bla bla bla - still doesn't change anything)

P.S.

I doubt you'd stop playing with your friends over Bott making an accusation that another community DDoS'd you. He hasn't really done anything worse than that other than troll skial a bit. I've seen worse in the regular section, sure it wasn't public, but I've seen Bott have quite a few vendettas against other server communities. My point being is simple, I play where my friends play, they moved over to KSG over the lack of US22 admins, I followed and that's where I play and will continue to play until I have reason not to...him making a post against Skial doesn't effect my gameplay in the slightest, so I play there.

I apologize because I truly do feel bad that all this drama happened, and did my best to curtail it when it was happening - but I wasn't able to stop it and that is my fault. I played on these servers for a year, and I'm sorry I'm not welcome on them anymore over something the owner of a community I enjoy playing at did, but that's life.

I don't know what your issue with me is personally, I merely come to say he's laid off Skial, and said he will continue to do so. As for the group, I do believe when he returns from his trip you can count on that group being gone, he did express to me that he wants this drama over, and he was going to stop it - so his part in it is over unless someone re-opens it pretty much from my view.

Bottiger

Administrator

You and everyone else there has a choice.

Leave him and start a new community under your own name without him. As far as I can tell, all he knows how to do is spend money. He pays people to do the hard stuff for him like programming.

The fact that you left Skial and are currently choosing to remain with KSG shows that you think threatening to DDoS and telling people to raid our servers is worse than whatever I apparently did to you even though I barely ever talked to you.

That is extremely disturbing.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Leave him and start a new community under your own name without him. As far as I can tell, all he knows how to do is spend money. He pays people to do the hard stuff for him like programming.

The fact that you left Skial and are currently choosing to remain with KSG shows that you think threatening to DDoS and telling people to raid our servers is worse than whatever I apparently did to you even though I barely ever talked to you.

Didn't leave Skial mate, you kicked me out because I had admin on another community. I would still of been playing here with people I enjoy if it were an option, as well as kill-streak because as above, I stated it's a video game, not a country. I am not a warring faction, I am simply a video game player.

I don't see you curtailing your members from "raiding our servers", does that mean I think you fully endorse what they do, or they should be banned from skial? Absolutely not. That's like saying since I'm in America, I fully endorse everything Obama does. At the end of the day, if a server is stable, there are solid admins (i.e. they don't abuse it, and there is an admin presence on servers) and my friends play there, I play there.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, may I ask an admin to possibly move this discussion to a new thread and out of this fellows admin application? (And possibly delete this post)

Bottiger

Administrator
Didn't leave Skial mate, you kicked me out because I had admin on another community. I would still of been playing here with people I enjoy if it were an option, as well as kill-streak because as above, I stated it's a video game, not a country. I am not a warring faction, I am simply a video game player.

I don't see you curtailing your members from "raiding our servers", does that mean I think you fully endorse what they do, or they should be banned from skial? Absolutely not. That's like saying since I'm in America, I fully endorse everything Obama does. At the end of the day, if a server is stable, there are solid admins (i.e. they don't abuse it, and there is an admin presence on servers) and my friends play there, I play there.

We never banned you.

I'm not sure why you feel entitled to a private section of the forums.

I have said many times publicly and privately not to raid or disturb other people's servers.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We never banned you.

I'm not sure why you feel entitled to a private section of the forums.

I have said many times publicly and privately not to raid or disturb other people's servers.

You didn't ban me, but it was inferred I shouldn't be joining the servers. When the post against KSG happened I had it linked to me by someone, and when you started the hunt for them, I was told something along the lines of

"If you tell us who linked you the thread you'll be welcomed back with open arms."

Which implies to me I'm not welcome to play on the servers, and that's when I stopped playing there. And you may have actively said this, but I don't see you actioning people for raiding or disturbing other peoples servers - you have proof that Probex made an account to start shit and he hasn't been actioned. I'm not advocating you to action him either, I'm just saying that just because you didn't punish him doesn't mean you sanction his behavior.

Bottiger

Administrator
You didn't ban me, but it was inferred I shouldn't be joining the servers. When the post against KSG happened I had it linked to me by someone, and when you started the hunt for them, I was told something along the lines of

"If you tell us who linked you the thread you'll be welcomed back with open arms."

Which implies to me I'm not welcome to play on the servers, and that's when I stopped playing there. And you may have actively said this, but I don't see you actioning people for raiding or disturbing other peoples servers - you have proof that Probex made an account to start shit and he hasn't been actioned. I'm not advocating you to action him either, I'm just saying that just because you didn't punish him doesn't mean you sanction his behavior.

I can't help you if you want to make bad inferences.

You can still play on our servers but if you act like this, we can't trust you to have good intentions for our community.

I don't have any proof that Probex made an account to troll your servers. I just saw the end of this thread and didn't read everything else.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor

As far as you can tell.

We really don't need to get deep into the past. If you have legitimate proof of us giving DoS attacks to you, please give it.

Remember how this all happened. You made a post in the Regulars section about us and the fact that we are a danger to your community due to us stealing regulars.

Someone snitched. You went all out, searching and interrogating people who could've seen your post. You then continue to make us seem like evil people.

We are not evil enough to profit massively off of our community to the point of you getting the paycheck is your only connection with this community. We are not evil enough to exploit Valve's systems along with your advertising platform's. We have never profited off of KSG. We only have the ads there to partly cover the costs of all our servers. You are obsessing over the chance of you losing all of your income, not losing community members.

We are not evil enough to bloat our community, and turn the way TF2 servers were meant to be inside-out. We have real members, real family. We don't fight and bicker every day on the forums like you folks. We are in the game to have fun, m1dnight has invested more money into this community then we have gotten out. He has done it out of pure generosity, all he wants to do is connect people.

When you have a big city, its hard to know everyone. Impossible, probably. Thats why we don't have 12 2Forts and 6 Turbines. We want everybody to know everybody. The idea that everybody fits together is an amazing part about KSG. We do frequent item giveaways, unusual giveaways. Even people who came for items decide to give some. We don't take from each other.

If your community is so big and successful I don't see a need to be taking threats from anybody so seriously.

"As far as I can tell", you see the community as more of a business. I never saw you taking random adds and buying kids games when you accepted their request. I never saw you in voice chat servers, hell, I have never seen you play TF2.

If you are so scared for your business that you make posts like that about small, well made communities (who knows how many more). Then please take your fear elsewhere, we won't hurt you. You are hurting yourself for starting all this.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What's funny is that it's blatantly obvious that both communities are getting hit by DDoSes and nobody has had the idea that they could be completely unrelated/done by a third party and/or we might just be beating a rotting, maggot-filled horse corpse. Everyone on this page gets a rainbow.
EDIT: lol typos

Reactions: mittens

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can't help you if you want to make bad inferences.

You can still play on our servers but if you act like this, we can't trust you to have good intentions for our community.

I don't have any proof that Probex made an account to troll your servers. I just saw the end of this thread and didn't read everything else.

I don't believe I've done anything in this thread save act civil despite Mittens repeated attempts to get me to not be.

As for the proof - you can check page 1 of this thread you are commenting on and you can see it.

As for mittens: I didn't apply for admin here, never had intended to, I saw several competent regulars get rejected and my friends lost interest in playing on a server that literally had no admins on it. Shortly after they got fed up from lack of admins the final nail in the coffin was when Crimson banned all those animal name people for no reason - people saw admin abuse when perfectly legit regulars were applying and getting denied, they got frustrated etc.

But this is getting uncivil, so I think I will depart. Thank you for the chat, and I hope this admin app didn't get ruined by this. As I said above, if anyone wishes to continue this discussion, you may feel free to add me.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
@Antamania

• Your servers are fuckin' empty bro. Right now out of your 20 servers only 4 have people in them at all. The rest are completely empty. It's a Saturday afternoon. If you can't fill a server on the middle of a Saturday... well do I even need to go on?

:D

I fucking love you man.

Now I'm a newfag and don't know the whole story that's going on but I know about what happened recently. KSG deletes ANY post that has ANYTHING negative about them. At Skial we just shrug it off and laugh about it. As said before we have nothing against KSG untill this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skialperks and the numerous complaints and accusations of how 'SKIAL IS DDOSING US BUT WE 2 GUD'. At this point it's just a mild inconvenience. For the shit to stop: don't ddos us, don't blame us for every ddos and don't act like douchebags by leading a 'CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE OVERBEARING SKIAL'. That is all.

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As far as you can tell.

"As far as I can tell", you see the community as more of a business. I never saw you taking random adds and buying kids games when you accepted their request. I never saw you in voice chat servers, hell, I have never seen you play TF2.

If you are so scared for your business that you make posts like that about small, well made communities (who knows how many more). Then please take your fear elsewhere, we won't hurt you. You are hurting yourself for starting all this.

5b7ofo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.