Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There was a post on Reddit Friday. BMG says he is framing them.
Here's M1dnight's way out after he realized he wasn't being very effective with everyone calling him a dumbass at how he tried to frame BMG. http://kill-streak.net/threads/apologies-steam-group-mishaps.1381/

End result of this all is that M1dnight shows he still is crying about losing another admin team and has only 12 year olds and his way of deflecting questions to defend him. Only problem is that people think it's some group feud and that BMG is antagonising KSG somehow which is why he tried to mess with them. They left the idiot alone for a long time, only for him to start shit up, causing BMG to make statements clearing his shit up with plenty of kiddies not understanding jack and taking things out of context.

Reactions: Roboute Guilliman

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Personally knowing many of the individuals at BMG, doing something asinine such as this would be the last thing on their lists.

Just another way of M1dnight trying to do something pants-on-head retarded to scapegoat someone else for no apparent reason.

Watch: In about a month, he's going to be blaming Skial for Ddosing KSG.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Personally knowing many of the individuals at BMG, doing something asinine such as this would be the last thing on their lists.

Just another way of M1dnight trying to do something pants-on-head retarded to scapegoat someone else for no apparent reason.

Watch: In about a month, he's going to be blaming Skial for Ddosing KSG.
He can't DDos us, we have the Elusive Rarity, Defender of....Stuff.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hell I thought you just like to dance around in glitter and pretty dresses in the street ballet kicking thugs in the nads.

Well, with guys like Batman, Captain America, Green Arrow, Spider-man, Iron man and my chem teacher (AKA Deathstroke) around, I think I am not going to be noticed much.

Especially since I am a small equine dressed in an even more ridiculous outfit sporting magical powers.

But back on topic, M1d has been Ddosing the BMG servers (Just happened on Friday actually.)

Guess his Ddosing days are back now.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, with guys like Batman, Captain America, Green Arrow, Spider-man, Iron man and my chem teacher (AKA Deathstroke) around, I think I am not going to be noticed much.

Especially since I am a small equine dressed in an even more ridiculous outfit sporting magical powers.
This is all I think of when you say powers.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Is that pathetic m1dnight guy still trying to Ddos us?

What he doesn't realize is that he may have a good community and actually succeed in having a good TF2 servers If he stopped making enemies with SKial and try framing us for shit.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

What he doesn't realize is that he may have a good community and actually succeed in having a good TF2 servers If he stopped making enemies with SKial and try framing us for shit.
Read the above posts. Nothing to do with him and us. More like him and the admin team that left him because they were sick of him.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Not sure. Skial from what I know does get Ddosed occasionally.

Though it's mainly him and BMG as Mocha stated.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I do have a question actually since I have never had my account hijacked...is this what happens when you get it back?:
3AbYXQR.png

This seems to me as if they locked things down on his account as a precaution, and not necessarily any other reason. Also he claims that he is unable to change his name, I'm pretty sure that as a whole is never disabled.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I do have a question actually since I have never had my account hijacked...is this what happens when you get it back?:

This seems to me as if they locked things down on his account as a precaution, and not necessarily any other reason. Also he claims that he is unable to change his name, I'm pretty sure that as a whole is never disabled.
Why wouldn't it have done the same thing to the "hacker"?

Anyway to actually answer the question, it appears this is what steam sends in such cases, but it doesn't necessarily indicate that his account was broken into.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why does he have to wait until he regains full access to his account to bring their servers back online?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why does he have to wait until he regains full access to his account to bring their servers back online?

According to someone who was playing on the servers they had been getting ddos'd a lot (another thing he blamed us for). The popular theory going around is that they nullrouted his shit, and he did this to try to save face for the servers being taken offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.