Status
Not open for further replies.

Kert

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I gotta say, I really don't like the idea of people being banned over potentially "offensive" sprays like that. I know that technically "insults to religion" is against the rules but so is sexual orientation and gender... neither of which are really enforced unless there is some over-the-top harassment going on. I could see banning for some serious religious insult or threats but I really don't like the idea of that. If someone is offended they can turn off sprays or simply not look at the image (of course this depends on the image) but I don't like the idea of enforcing religious doctrine.

As for banning noobs. I don't like that answer either. There should never be a time when a voteban is called because someone is a "noob" and even though you say that has only happened a couple times it shouldn't have happened at all.

Below, I explained that being noob is nothing to be punished about. and I stated that "I am/was just a regular/ordinary player where I get to rage once or twice in all my TF2 life to voteban noobs".

Other than that I dont think being honest should be answered by being judged. Since I am just a player why would my act matter so much which happened very rarely. We all know what we should and shouldnt but we still do the things that we shouldnt. I honestly write the messages and try to use much detail for everyone to easily know me.

I wouldnt warn someone for being noob, as an admin I dont care who is noob. No punishment for being noob, its normal. As a regular player I rarely do voteban for noob and that is when I rage and that happened once or twice in all of this time I played. As everyone I go on rage and flame but its rarely.

Kert

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hi, everybody. Please do check my approval, again...

P.S We still get spammers, hackers etc. and I still never seen admin on our server. I used to fight my urge to come to update because well, check thread creation date...

Astir

Legendary Skial King
The thread creation date has nothing to do with getting admin. It's not because you have an active application for a certain amount of time, that you will be accepted.

Besides that, this application has been marked improve. I suggest making a new thread and get new/recent supporters.

Additionally, if there are so many hackers and griefers as you said, why don't you ever make a report and provide demos of the rule-breaking?

Locking this application, get some new support in a new thread and become active in reporting (so we can see your competence).

Status
Not open for further replies.