Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There's no racism in there but WOW, you know we have a rule against faggot-calling right?

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Even if your chat logs are clean, it doesn't mean your voice chat was. This is like the bazillionth report about you.
My headset broke man, i haven't spoken in tf2 in like a week, i dont think there's proof of this but stop making assumptions

also 2 reports = bazillion?
Get a load of this guy

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
getoutheavy.jpg

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you know we have a rule against faggot-calling right?
Where?
We've already tried a couple of times to get jimmy banned for a week for general douchbaggery with no luck. Admins don't consider his bad mouthing to be something "bannable".

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i edited his link to add the appropriate link in.

as for this report, its invalid. there isn't any racism in his chat

pkm

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Where?
We've already tried a couple of times to get jimmy banned for a week for general douchbaggery with no luck. Admins don't consider his bad mouthing to be something "bannable".

Its why I find it best to just avoid 2fort, it seems to be where all the assholes are magically drawn to.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Although the chat logs look clean, besides the absolute douchebaggery, there's no racism. Unless there was a visual account off his mic being broken, that isn't an excuse. Multiple reports don't fair well for you. I say keep him under watch.

pkm

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
How about you let us know so we can take care of the assholes?

Yeah, i'll go report people for being an asshole, that won't get me banned for report abuse. Being a complete cunt isn't against the rules, not much to report.

jimmy the unrustled one

Yeah, i'll go report people for being an asshole, that won't get me banned for report abuse. Being a complete cunt isn't against the rules, not much to report.
This a rel mayne rigt her

P.S. Isn't report abuse a bannable offense? seeing as how many guys dislike me here and with the stuff you guys been saying, they will probably report me until i get banned becuase they aren't getting consequences and im getting warnings for being a douchebag while not breaking any rule.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This a rel mayne rigt her

P.S. Isn't report abuse a bannable offense? seeing as how many guys dislike me here and with the stuff you guys been saying, they will probably report me until i get banned becuase they aren't getting consequences and im getting warnings for being a douchebag while not breaking any rule.
because the level of douche bag you are is enough to genuinely offend people over a long period of time, it wouldn't be a problem if it was once in a while but everything you post is either rude, or completely useless.

jimmy the unrustled one

because the level of douche bag you are is enough to genuinely offend people over a long period of time, it wouldn't be a problem if it was once in a while but everything you post is either rude, or completely useless.
Look at all the fucks i give about what you say, jesus watch out they might hit you in the head