Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, a lot of people go to the Jailbreak server everyday. However, not every one of them are regulars. Along with that, not everyone understands the rules for Jailbreak 100%. This is just a suggestion so please don't shoot me down immediately. Since there is a command for the general set of rules for every Skial server, could there possibly be a command that brings up the Jailbreak rules?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dave, you were breaking some rules yourself. What I mean by running out is just going out to the front of the armory and immediately going back in. He wasn't making an attempt to leave. He was staying in that general area.
I haven't broken any of the rules of that server at any point since the server was opened. Staying in the general area isn't armory camping. If you go through the door, that's exiting, and you can't be banned/kicked for armory camping if you do so semi-regularly. Your claims are without merit, so you should probably stop making them.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually, you can. He had multiple chances to leave and he didn't take that chance.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Going into the armory is fine. But not making an attempt to leave is against the rules. I don't understand what's so hard to get, Dave.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dave for Christ's sake, this thread isn't about what happened that time. This thread is about implementing a command on the server so that the players can see the rules for Jailbreak.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dave for Christ's sake, this thread isn't about what happened that time. This thread is about implementing a command on the server so that the players can see the rules for Jailbreak.
And you wanted to go and make it about rulebreakers when you have zero understanding of the rules. That's when I hopped in and requested a lock because knowing how you are, you're not going to let this become a productive discussion.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dave, this isn't about that. This whole thread is about implementing a command for the server so that people can see the rules for Jailbreak. That's what I'm saying should happen. I really don't care what happened that day anymore.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not everyone knows the rules for Jailbreak so this is a suggestion for Skial to put a command or something on that server so that people can read the rules and understand them. I don't care about what happened that day. Just drop it. The main question is, would a rule command for Jailbreak rules be a good idea or no?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dave, this isn't about that. This whole thread is about implementing a command for the server so that people can see the rules for Jailbreak. That's what I'm saying should happen. I really don't care what happened that day anymore.
Then stop bringing it up over and over again.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, you haven't. Is the suggestion to put a command to see Jailbreak rules valid or invalid in your opinion.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, you haven't. Is the suggestion to put a command to see Jailbreak rules valid or invalid in your opinion.
See where it says "The Warden may allow REDs to go into the armory."? Because that's there. See where it says "Exiting the armory and going back in is armory camping."? No? Neither do I. I'm fine with having a set of rules and upholding them, but not with people making up rules as they go when they're not an admin, they're not a warden, and they're not willing to stop bitching about these imaginary rules for even ten seconds. Your suggestion is fine, and I support it, but the arguments you're making are bogus and you're doing nothing with them but stirring unnecessary shit.
Your suggestion is fine, and I support it,
I support it
As you'll see here, I actually have.