Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, a lot of people go to the Jailbreak server everyday. However, not every one of them are regulars. Along with that, not everyone understands the rules for Jailbreak 100%. This is just a suggestion so please don't shoot me down immediately. Since there is a command for the general set of rules for every Skial server, could there possibly be a command that brings up the Jailbreak rules?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
See where it says "The Warden may allow REDs to go into the armory."? Because that's there. See where it says "Exiting the armory and going back in is armory camping."? No? Neither do I. I'm fine with having a set of rules and upholding them, but not with people making up rules as they go when they're not an admin, they're not a warden, and they're not willing to stop bitching about these imaginary rules for even ten seconds. Your suggestion is fine, and I support it, but the arguments you're making are bogus and you're doing nothing with them but stirring unnecessary shit.

Reactions: sboles

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Did you also know that if a red has ammo, then the guards get to kill that red? You were breaking most of the rules, dude. If you're not making an effort to exit the armory, it's considered camping. Ask any of the admins and mods who have been to Jailbreak. I'm not making these up. I was told this from various admins and mods.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm done. You're not seeing any of the points I'm making and won't even consider that your own might be invalid. No doubt, mods will see this, posts will be deleted, and you'll be reminded that you don't make the rules, nor do you draw the fine lines.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like I said, I was told by admins and mods. I told everyone on the server multiple times to go to the forums and look at the rules themselves and you basically said fuck the rules. You didn't have to comment on this on the first place. I know I don't make the rules but I've already told you that admins and mods have said you can't do certain things, such as camping in the armory or delaying the round. I don't know how much clearly I can explain this to you.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A lot of people agree that the server needs a command for specific Jailbreak rules. If you're really one to say that the server doesn't need them, then you need to be on Jailbreak more often.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
See where it says "The Warden may allow REDs to go into the armory."? Because that's there. See where it says "Exiting the armory and going back in is armory camping."? No? Neither do I. I'm fine with having a set of rules and upholding them, but not with people making up rules as they go when they're not an admin, they're not a warden, and they're not willing to stop bitching about these imaginary rules for even ten seconds. Your suggestion is fine, and I support it, but the arguments you're making are bogus and you're doing nothing with them but stirring unnecessary shit.
Doomer has a point, staying in armory is called camping, which is staling the game. If its happening for longer than a monute and half and there is more than 3 minutes to go people can use vote-slay imo because watching 3 more minutes to nothing is not right..

Warden can request anything but freekilling (hide 'n seek is one of those things).. If he allows reds in armory then you basically cant do anything unless they attack you.. Warden cannot request reds to kill blue and i dont agree with this happening though

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Doomer has a point, staying in armory is called camping, which is staling the game. If its happening for longer than a monute and half and there is more than 3 minutes to go people can use vote-slay imo because watching 3 more minutes to nothing is not right..

Warden can request anything but freekilling (hide 'n seek is one of those things).. If he allows reds in armory then you basically cant do anything unless they attack you.. Warden cannot request reds to kill blue and i dont agree with this happening though
He accused a pyro who never stayed in the armory for more than five seconds at a time of armory camping, just because he kept going back in to restock on ammo. He was using all of it airblasting prisoners away from the armory door. He had every right to do so. Doomer here seems to disagree with that, and insisted that you said what this pyro was doing was armory camping.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I tell people not to camp armory BUT I tell prisoners to give the guards a chance to get out and by standing in the front door or waiting on the roof for them to leave to break in easy is not giving them a chance. I think a Warden that says "freeday" shouldnt be protecting the armory by "camping". Shouldnt have given freeday in first place then just to go camping.

We cant make every rule type out like how they want "detours and delayings" be said when givi out order. It just gives the warden longer time to type to get tauntkilled.. Or "first yellow line" while if you go to the second yellow line you have to cross the first one, which makes you a rebel because you leave the yellow line again to go to the second. Or Whatnotelse.

Also that harming your own team is not allowed so snitching out on the rebel where he is while you are alie is basically griefing then..

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I tell people not to camp armory BUT I tell prisoners to give the guards a chance to get out and by standing in the front door or waiting on the roof for them to leave to break in easy is not giving them a chance. I think a Warden that says "freeday" shouldnt be protecting the armory by "camping". Shouldnt have given freeday in first place then just to go camping.

We cant make every rule type out like how they want "detours and delayings" be said when givi out order. It just gives the warden longer time to type to get tauntkilled.. Or "first yellow line" while if you go to the second yellow line you have to cross the first one, which makes you a rebel because you leave the yellow line again to go to the second. Or Whatnotelse.

Also that harming your own team is not allowed so snitching out on the rebel where he is while you are alie is basically griefing then..
I don't want to be mean but can you proof-read your posts? It's kinda hard to understand when you say things like "so snitching out on the rebel where he is while you are alie is basically griefing then" Like, what does that even mean?

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
T
I don't want to be mean but can you proof-read your posts? It's kinda hard to understand when you say things like "so snitching out on the rebel where he is while you are alie is basically griefing then" Like, what does that even mean?
that means that i am mobile ^^

Alive*

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The reds were literally just standing and doing nothing. The blue guard kept coming out and airblasting them for no reason. They weren't doing anything and they weren't even trying to get into the armory.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
The reds were literally just standing and doing nothing. The blue guard kept coming out and airblasting them for no reason. They weren't doing anything and they weren't even trying to get into the armory.
Airblasting is not against the rules.
Going into the armory numerous times to obtain ammo is not against the rules.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He made no attempt, Dave. He just kept going back in after running out and airblasting random people. He made no attempt to leave the armory. He had the chance to but he didn't. The only time he actually left the armory was when he got killed by the reds.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He made no attempt, Dave. He just kept going back in after running out and airblasting random people. He made no attempt to leave the armory. He had the chance to but he didn't. The only time he actually left the armory was when he got killed by the reds.
You know what needs to happen before a guard can enter the armory, as you're saying he keeps doing over and over? He has to leave it first. He left it multiple times, thus he wasn't camping it. I've been spelling this out for you for the past day and a half. Why aren't you getting it?

So he ran out several times, but at the same time made no attempt to leave the armory? Isn't that a contradiction?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dave, you were breaking some rules yourself. What I mean by running out is just going out to the front of the armory and immediately going back in. He wasn't making an attempt to leave. He was staying in that general area.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He had multiple chances to get away and escape but he chose not to and stuck with the armory. That's considered camping.