Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottiger

Administrator
You have all been manually added to the database. I refunded a payment from two of you who double paid, I assume you didn't want to do that.

Sorry for the problems, Paypal has recently changed the data that is sent to us so our automatic system is not working properly.

Jeffy

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
You have all been manually added to the database. I refunded a payment from two of you who double paid, I assume you didn't want to do that.

Sorry for the problems, Paypal has recently changed the data that is sent to us so our automatic system is not working properly.

Thank you. :)

HM.TF

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor

I still haven't received any perks.
[U:1:113287279]

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't think thats the issue because Green got his perks without linking his profile.

That may be because Bottiger manually added their perks.

Try clicking the 'sign in through steam' button that should be on the top of the website and that will connect your forum account to steam

ChefkochFalke

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello Community i got a little problem with the donation.
I buy it and the money is removed from my Paypal acc but still dont have the Commands they i Buy.
Please help.

Thanks

Sakiko

Contributor
Paypal has altered the way some of the payments work which means they do not allways work auto, @Bottiger will have to take a look.

Pope Clementine

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
This thread is marked as resolved, but I don't know how it has been resolved. I donated almost 5 days ago. Still can't get in, and today it's finally gotten the best of me.
I mean, I donate because Skial has great servers
AND
I want to play on them. Currently the servers which I want to use are maxed out, I can't get in. Frustrating to be a donor and watch guys who have been on the server for 35 minutes and only have like 4 points (??). I actually want to play the game (hey, what a concept!) Sorry if this sounds like a rant. I'm just frustrated.

Bottiger

Administrator
This thread is marked as resolved, but I don't know how it has been resolved. I donated almost 5 days ago. Still can't get in, and today it's finally gotten the best of me.
I mean, I donate because Skial has great servers
AND
I want to play on them. Currently the servers which I want to use are maxed out, I can't get in. Frustrating to be a donor and watch guys who have been on the server for 35 minutes and only have like 4 points (??). I actually want to play the game (hey, what a concept!) Sorry if this sounds like a rant. I'm just frustrated.

The problem for these people was resolved.

As I mentioned, Paypal recently made changes to their system which caused all sorts of issues, which I have confirmed with them is entirely their fault.

I looked into the logs and it looks like in your case, they are still having issues. Your payment information was missing some important information which is why it was not automatically processed. We've successfully processed dozens of payments the last time I replied to this thread so it is not a widespread issue. Only you and 1 other person has been affected.

In the future I would recommend creating your own thread or pming me in order to get these things resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.