• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

185db

Epic Skial Regular
The cases are actually worth a lot, it may be worth it to buy the pass for $2.

Then again, there are hardly any on the market so it must be a pretty rare drop.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
The cases are actually worth a lot, it may be worth it to buy the pass for $2.

Then again, there are hardly any on the market so it must be a pretty rare drop.

They'll drop, just like the Gun Mettle cases.

Also just like the Gun Mettle cases, if you bought the pass for whatever reason, sell that shit while the selling is good. No crime in taking advantage of stupid traders who must have the shiney new thing right away, and pay a silly premium for it. Once the crates actually start to drop in any appreciable number (mostly from those trying to get in on fleecing traders as quickly as they can) they'll be easily had just like the weapons cases, and then I may unbox a couple, because the new invasion effects do look pretty baller, imho.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You guys forget the drops reset on thursdays. Those "rare" crates were from the people still getting drops on wednesdays. Everyone playing actively had no drops left. They reset on Thursday which is actually today for me. Expect alot more crates by today and the price to drop a little.

Gameboy.exe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I kind of don't like this update. But if they added the L.A.S.E.R Pan, this would be a better update.