• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Looks like it's just another overhyped update. All I see is a few new maps, stamps, some reskins/hats and a pass that gives you case drops. :cry:

Here are the new items

The batsaber and sniper rifle are ok I guess.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks like it's just another overhyped update. All I see is a few new maps, stamps, some reskins/hats and a pass that gives you case drops. :cry:

Here are the new items

The batsaber and sniper rifle are ok I guess.
People were hyped for this? It was already announced to be a community update, what were you expecting?

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
THIS IS A TRADING ALERT: ALL NEW INVASION WEPS ARE OBTAINABLE VIA CRAFTING. THERE IS TO BE A HOTFIX SOON. GET ON THIS SHIT. Yes, all caps.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm kinda surprised they scrapped a official halloween map for this considering nearly all of it is was community made.

I mean its nice to have the update but it seems like it would of been best if they did halloween first and then did this update afterwards IMO.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
lol this is silly. The store items seem a little bugged, and the crafting menu is entirely wiped off of my client save for custom blueprints. Valve hotfixed it.
7846F00A0BCE2AE488D4F4623751AF63216FBEF2

E0744191EB4DB71C9D19A5E1829EEA978A626B68

Last edited:

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
the update passes are stupid. why would Valve think we'd want to pay for crate drops?

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
IMO the update didn't do well. I just wish the reskins weren't reskins, since they look like they could've made a better weapon with stats.

This is gun mettle/EOTL all over again.

I only hope for Spy vs Engie update, if that shit ever happens. Also valve, please fucking fix the hit regs for sniper and nerf Danger shield.

Simcha

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I have to say, playing on Watergate was some of the most fun I've had in this game is a while. It's a pretty well designed map and the game mode is fresh. I haven't actually tried out any of the other maps yet because I spent so much time on Watergate...

The skins and cosmetics are neat I guess, though I would like to get that sniper rifle.

Overall I think it's OK so far, and I really don't think it was overhyped, and it DEFIANTLY isn't an EOTL level letdown, but then again I never bought into much of it anyway.