• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Only things I like about this update as of now is the cape-looking sniper misc and the nebula unusual effect because space is neato burrito.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can't say it was amazing, but I don't really think it was super hyped. I don't see people falling over crying like they did at the end of the line update. Sure this updates not amazing but its not bad, and I don't really think the hype train for it was really all that big compared to older updates.

Purplemonkeyfan

Truly Feared Pyro
This update is alright for being a community update. The Invaded Map Territories are really nice and well designed, the new cosmetics look alright, and the unusual effects are also nice. I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about this update overall, at least be happy we got are getting more updates. Also, you can make some really cool loadouts with the new reskins and the new cosmetics

P.S. dont blame valve for community updates. They had nothing to do with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sargent¥

FIDLAR

Mildly Menacing Medic
For a community update it's pretty neat. I love the new maps, and the new 2fort design is so cool:babychick:

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's pretty good, all things considering. Some of the items are weird, but the maps look pretty fun. I haven't seen the unusual effects yet. I'm pretty sure it wasn't hyped up as much as EotL, so I don't exactly understand where some of the complaints are coming from. You can't really expect much with a community update, especially after EotL. I'm surprised maps even came out with this one, so that's a good thing. I don't like the crash grab, but then I remember this is TF2 and I just shrugged it off.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks like just another over-hyped update, honestly.
It's not Valve's fault that people got hyped up about an already confirmed community update. Why did people get hyped when it was already said before the update to be a community update?

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Valve finally fixed the Festive Revolver, and throwables breaking on teammates.

10/10 update.

-5 for one of the maps being a 2 Fort reskin, so 5/10 over all.

Not buying the alien duck journal to get crates, though. I'll just wait a few days and get crates on the market if I really want to unbox any.

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Honestly Byre looks like an alpha saxton hale map... It's not really well thought out and when you look outside the map it's pretty bleak, mostly just a plain skybox.
That's exactly what I was thinking. It looks like someone just threw different things in random places without any thought behind it.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I like koth_probed. That UFO kidnapping players that just cap the point can be annoying but the map itself I like it. And Byre lol.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I havn't even played koth_probe yet, atleast the hype train wasn't as big as EotL. I wasn't really expecting anything much for a community update. I mean I'm sure if the right players directed the update it could be a good one, but so far they have been well, not very good updates...

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Valve finally fixed the Festive Revolver, and throwables breaking on teammates.

10/10 update.

-5 for one of the maps being a 2 Fort reskin, so 5/10 over all.

Not buying the alien duck journal to get crates, though. I'll just wait a few days and get crates on the market if I really want to unbox any.

I'll sell you one only $5 what a steal deal