• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Sierra

Unremarkable User
I was trying to help you by asking you to clarify your point because you haven't made a cogent argument. You're the one that doesn't understand what Bottiger is saying and that's what numerous people, including myself, are telling you. Your new argument about recording demos equates to grasping at straws.
I have clarified my statement a few times, even seen someone else get what I was trying to say quite easily. Not sure why you are having issues grasping the same concept. Do you code at all?
The only conversation I care to have with you is the one in which you provide a demo of yourself triggering a false-positive. Other than that, I don't see any reason why you're still posting here (other than to childishly get the last word - which is sad, really).
Relating experience as an admin doesn't apply? How is that? Since this is an admin decision to use faulty software, being an admin myself relates to that quite well.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I have clarified my statement a few times, even seen someone else get what I was trying to say quite easily. Not sure why you are having issues grasping the same concept. Do you code at all?

Relating experience as an admin doesn't apply? How is that? Since this is an admin decision to use faulty software, being an admin myself relates to that quite well.

You don't get it, do you? Nobody cares about how you would admin a server if you had one.

(Don't worry: after this post I'll let you get the last word because it's fun to watch you come here and spin your wheels)

MoralDK

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey I get it. Which is why we're all playing on Skial servers and not MoralDK's Low Grav Tranny Skinned TF2 servers.

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Relating my own experiences to show you how it was done before this software came out. The best bet to catch an aim-botter, which is the new topic apparently, is a demo. Not a piece of software, which can result in false positives.

you keep saying they are false positives when you have no proof.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Rycro_02.gif

Reactions: wokmage and Toxik

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I can't lock it, would look at defaulting on an argument we're correct on.
Waiting for Bot or Roman to do it.