Status
Not open for further replies.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Meh, I saw others get tags and didn't want it to be perceived as inactive. I don't really care about the result, I just wanted to make sure I got some kind of response.

I don't know why so many get left untagged, but I didn't wanna be one of those cause they seem to get forgotten.

Bottiger said:
Please do not add admins and ask them about your application every day. This will count against you.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
You bumped the thread, and then asked why your app was not tagged by an ADMIN

First of all, I asked nothing. It was a statement. I did not go OH WISE KILLERZEBRA WHY DID YOU NOT DOTE UPON ME WITH THINE HOLY TOUCH!

Secondly, It's not uncommon for things to get overlooked sometimes. I have a habit of making sure I am not overlooked. The corporate world kinda does that to you. I just said one word which was "bomp" and the rest were responses to people posting here.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Guys relax. Tags are only applied when it's needed. It doesn't mean it is not noticed when it doesn't get a tag. I can ensure you we admins follow up all active apps. So bumping is not needed, for example I read every new post.

Don't bump but make Skial regulars bump it.

Reactions: sov

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know why so many get left untagged, but I didn't wanna be one of those cause they seem to get forgotten.

I understand. But they are not forgotten. There were people that had been untagged for almost a year and who finally got approved. They were not forgotten - they had been supervised, I believe.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I understand. But they are not forgotten. There were people that had been untagged for almost a year and who finally got approved. They were not forgotten - they had been supervised, I believe.

Ah, okay. I just figured the people who weren't "dynamic" enough just got left by the side after their app sat for too long. Makes more sense when you think about it that way.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like jedders, seems a totally cool guy from his postings, mature and considerate. I think he has the temperament to make a blinding admin.
Shame I never played with him on the servers, but I still give him a big +1

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like jedders, seems a totally cool guy from his postings, mature and considerate. I think he has the temperament to make a blinding admin.
Shame I never played with him on the servers, but I still give him a big +1

You should come join us on Badwater US and NY!

Reactions: Maddo

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You should come join us on Badwater US and NY!
Might just do that, remember I'm in the UK though, so pings to NY for me are around 95. where is badwater US? is it Chicago? if so I hit around 250 there :S

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Might just do that, remember I'm in the UK though, so pings to NY for me are around 95. where is badwater US? is it Chicago? if so I hit around 250 there :S

how do you get 250 to chicago when Lano gets like maybe 100ish

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

US is Chicago. I don't mind hopping around servers if I'm actually playing with people I know though, even to EU as I get like 100-175 ping which isnt TERRIBLE, just can't play spy gud.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
US is Chicago. I don't mind hopping around servers if I'm actually playing with people I know though, even to EU as I get like 100-175 ping which isnt TERRIBLE, just can't play spy gud.

You get facestabbed a lot as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.