Status
Not open for further replies.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Servers: Badwater US, (Occasionally)Goldrush LA/NY, Barnblitz EU​
Time Zone: Central Time: Usually available 530pm-12am ish on weekdays and varied times on the weekends. (Late morning to early evening are likely times something like 10am-8pm.)​
Will you get mad if you lose admin: Not really, I've dealt without admin powers so far. I think I can deal without them again.​
What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?: In Console: sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:6055330" 30 "obvious aimbot"​
Admin Experience: Nada. Unless Toxik's Terraria server counts :D​
Additional Information: 25 going on 26. I work in health insurance in somewhat of a financial area. My main class is medic but I pretty much suck at any other class. I'm pretty laid back and chill and most of the people reading this application already know all about me as I'm a forum regular. Bring forth your devil-tongued criticisms!
Edit #1:Oh and since playtimes are available I think last time I checked i had around 4-5 days played. You can take my word for it for now I guess unless someone can provide verification.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 Layed back and a pleasure to game with. The only issue would be he is a fan of the baseball teamm from the Southside of Chicago! :P

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lol, apparently Sasnar and Pinker both failed math...

Here's a hint, it's the imaginary number to the power of four, which makes it a +1
Or that's not something we learned yet, OR we might have seen it a different way. Think before you speak or at-least try to get some background knowledge on me before you make a comment. I haven't gotten anything below a 79.98 in all my years of math.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Or that's not something we learned yet, OR we might have seen it a different way. Think before you speak or at-least try to get some background knowledge on me before you make a comment. I haven't gotten anything below a 79.98 in all my years of math.

So you haven't learned about the squareroot of a negative number? Huh, I remember learning about that in Middle school >.<

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
lol chill

Status
Not open for further replies.