• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

f4f4

Unremarkable User
i have a pretty big custom folder and i wanted to know how i can play with my preferred mods

1688175084185.png

Gingy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
All I did was the following:
Make a custom zip folder with all the appropriate mods within. (I just did all of what was already in my custom folder.)
Run that through the website (https://mods.skial.com/), it should give back a zip folder containing one large mod file.
Throw that newly generated mod file (NOT THE ZIP) into your custom folder alongside your other mods, join Skial, see if it works.
I know sometimes that loading into the test map will also force the mods to load.

Reactions: f4f4

f4f4

Unremarkable User
All I did was the following:
Make a custom zip folder with all the appropriate mods within. (I just did all of what was already in my custom folder.)
Run that through the website (https://mods.skial.com/), it should give back a zip folder containing one large mod file.
Throw that newly generated mod file (NOT THE ZIP) into your custom folder alongside your other mods, join Skial, see if it works.
I know sometimes that loading into the test map will also force the mods to load.
i tried that but it just shows me this

Attachments

• 1688222149519.png
    1688222149519.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 66

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Yes, you cannot upload a file larger than 100 MB. Depending on how large it is, you will need to split it into 2 or more zip files, each one less than 100 MB. And remember to make sure that you are not zipping the custom folder itself, but rather the individual contents of it.

Reactions: PoomBa

f4f4

Unremarkable User
Yes, you cannot upload a file larger than 100 MB. Depending on how large it is, you will need to split it into 2 or more zip files, each one less than 100 MB. And remember to make sure that you are not zipping the custom folder itself, but rather the individual contents of it.
yes that is what i am doing ill try to split it into 2 .zip files