Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why would the world end? We have weapons pointed at eachother for a very long time now. If it was gonna happen it wouldve. As for natural resources...well our government knows alot more than they will ever tell us until we run out of their spending cash (oil). Check this out. This news cast aired 1 time and then was silenced by the government. G, I wonder why.... Also note, Stan was killed (news reported it as natural death) shortly after this was aired and his plans for this tech was classified by US Government.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Just to reiterate...
roflol1128517225849062500.jpg

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular

I have just learned about these "strange sound" video's today, I don't believe in the religious stuff, But i might convert into Hinduism Or Buddhism, I'm not going hippie on you guys, I just believe in the're ways, I don't really believe in god i just believe in the spiritual stuff.

Does anyone know what i mean?

Most people say these horn's are from the Christianity religion to warn people of "Judgement Day" Same as Judaism they believe in the horns of judgement day. In Costo Rico it happend just a couple days ago, it's happening every month, in every country, It was big in Costa Rico, The news as i mean. I'm just wondering if it is judgement day soon? Will anyone care since we are all going to die?

DAMNIT NOT THIS AGAIN!!!
The Guy who said it was a NUT JOB!!!!!!

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Water Cycle WTF IS THAT?
any water a car would use would emit it as vapor more than likely. Matter cannot be created or destroyed.
CONSERVATION OF MASS
LOOK IT UP

Athostle

Uncharitable Spy
^ Why are you in denial, The world is going to end in our gereration. All the gases form the earth will be depleted in 2035. And a bunch of shit and so on
That's all wrong. All we really have to fear are most spacial anomalies and the inevitability of the sun blowing up. Oh, and as for energy, there's a modified Tesla coil that can pick up the energy in the air... designed by, you probably didn't guess it, Nikola Tesla.