Nolander

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

I have just learned about these "strange sound" video's today, I don't believe in the religious stuff, But i might convert into Hinduism Or Buddhism, I'm not going hippie on you guys, I just believe in the're ways, I don't really believe in god i just believe in the spiritual stuff.

Does anyone know what i mean?

Most people say these horn's are from the Christianity religion to warn people of "Judgement Day" Same as Judaism they believe in the horns of judgement day. In Costo Rico it happend just a couple days ago, it's happening every month, in every country, It was big in Costa Rico, The news as i mean. I'm just wondering if it is judgement day soon? Will anyone care since we are all going to die?

Nolander

Also, If you're an Atheist such as myself, you'd probally believe in Judgement day happening by a nuclear war or such.

Nolander

"THE ANGLE BLEW HIS TRUMPET"
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Nolander

Usually trumpet's big enough to be heard from where ever the gods are don't sound like normal trumpet's, It's weird this video reminds me of like the end of the world Like i don't know why, the sound iot sounds liek how it will sound when the world ends.

President Banana

Trade Banned
Usually trumpet's big enough to be heard from where ever the gods are don't sound like normal trumpet's, It's weird this video reminds me of like the end of the world Like i don't know why, the sound iot sounds liek how it will sound when the world ends.
It sounds like a War of the Worlds robot. I hope that isn't what it is.

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
the sounds in this video sort of remind me of this (at the risk of derailing your thread

I'm sort of on the fence about these whole "end of the world" threads, since there is so much hype about 2012.

But, I did talk to a very convincing lady in a bookstore, who kind of said that the world wouldn't end in an abrupt way, but the change will be kind of subtle. Though noticeable.

D

DeadHerald

Those are traffic noises. Usually associated with transport vehicles such as long haul trucks. It has a lot to do with the Doppler Effect. (Google it, I can't be bothered to explain it.)

Stop posting this 2012 apocalypse shit. It's a scam devised to sell bomb shelters and peanut butter to paranoid morons.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
hmm...Zion? that's in Jeruzalem, not the whole world.. :|

D

DeadHerald

Angle? The Angle blew his trumpet? That's gotta be an interesting sight to be hold.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
the're ways,
dude-wtf.jpeg

Now you're just being obtuse. :troll: