Nolander

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
^ The video may be fake, But that doesn't stop me from believing That it is in fact true that the world end in our times generation..

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have just learned about these "strange sound" video's today, I don't believe in the religious stuff, But i might convert into Hinduism Or Buddhism, I'm not going hippie on you guys, I just believe in the're ways, I don't really believe in god i just believe in the spiritual stuff.

Does anyone know what i mean?

Most people say these horn's are from the Christianity religion to warn people of "Judgement Day" Same as Judaism they believe in the horns of judgement day. In Costo Rico it happend just a couple days ago, it's happening every month, in every country, It was big in Costa Rico, The news as i mean. I'm just wondering if it is judgement day soon? Will anyone care since we are all going to die?
More sounds stolen from Hollywood and used to feed the paranoid masses I see. It's so mean to pick on the mentally gullible lol

Reactions: Doki

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
WHELP
I guess the war of the worlds aliens are coming, get into your basement and wait for a week, they'll be dead.

Nolander

^ Why are you in denial, The world is going to end in our gereration. All the gases form the earth will be depleted in 2035. And a bunch of shit and so on

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
^ Why are you in denial, The world is going to end in our gereration. All the gases form the earth will be depleted in 2035. And a bunch of shit and so on
do you mean natural resources? what about, i don't know....green energy?

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
do you mean natural resources? what about, i don't know....green energy?
roflol128408476892002500.jpg

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
And you are so brainwashed that you actually believe that we need gas, coal, and other things for energy? No I'm not referring to solar power. Power is all around us at all times. Nearly limitless supply. When the oil companies stop controlling the entire planet and the technology to utilize these sources of energy becomes public...then everyone will see the truth. Don't believe all this shit that is fed to you by the corporate machine. Always bear in mind where these people are getting their paychecks from.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lol. Doesn't matter this worlds going to end in out time. And fuck green energy
And you base this astute observation on what proof? A book that was written in such a general way that it can be applied to any point in history? The idiots who think the Mayan Calendar says 2012 is the end of the world (2012 is the end of a cycle on that calendar, which is part of a bigger cycle, which is part of a bigger cycle, and on and on)? Do you believe that it is going to end on your own? Or are you merely believing it because others tell you that you should? Point being, whether you want to believe it or not, you have become nothing more than a sheep. You follow whatever crap is fed to you and believe it as truth without needing any proof. You are so blinded to whats going on that you ignore logic and reason.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There's lots of scientific proof. Search it up.
There's lots of scientific frauds..LOOK IT UP!
I used to be like you. I used to believe all of it. Until I started arguing with Atheists to try and defend Christianity. To fuel my fight I did tons and tons and tons of research on different things. You know what i found? I found most the supporting proof was fraud and fake. The more I dug, the more I could disprove. Now I just believe in reality. I believe in everything around me. I believe that if we want this world to be better we have to go out and do it, not wait for some invisible god to come do it. Humans have compassion for people that they can empathize with. Religions make this difficult. Religions make it impossible to empathize with other cultures so therefore we have no compassion for them. This leads to conflicts, war, suffering, and death. The world would be better off without people believing in invisible people in the sky. This is just my own opinion tho. Do your own research.

Nolander

Lol, I'm atheist. And i believe the world will end in out generation. Not from god because god doesn't exists but form our selves.