• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

desolation0

Unremarkable User
Well, it's hitting me pretty well, but usually after I've gotten hopeful that it won't crash because I'm already a few minutes into a round. So far, the longest I've gone was 1.5 rounds on a Halloween farming server. Haven't seen any fixes that have worked yet.

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I'd love to email Valve about it, but I heard it would be more helpful to send them some logs, not the console logs, but something else, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Meiru

Many, MANY people are having crash issues. But I haven't been crashing since the Halloween update.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'd love to email Valve about it, but I heard it would be more helpful to send them some logs, not the console logs, but something else, does anyone know what I'm talking about?
the dump logs
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\dumps
you can open those files with notepad++
pretty sure there is a thread on spuf for it

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I got a metric fuckton of these. I'm gonna zip em all up and throw em on mediafire.
Also,
What the developers need are the actual crash addresses in the game binaries, not the console log.

To get these addresses you need to open the crash dump in a program such as windbg, not notepad++.
Source: here.
EDIT: Some of these are Half-Life 2, but most are TF2
Link.

Reactions: StalinJr

StalinJr

Contributor
I got a metric fuckton of these. I'm gonna zip em all up and throw em on mediafire.
Also,
Source: here.
EDIT: Some of these are Half-Life 2, but most are TF2
Link.
Thanks, I saw that post a while back but when I actually wanted to email Valve I couldnt find it.

Bottiger

Administrator
I only get a crash after 40 minutes of playing.

I heard the crashes are more frequent if you have nvidia.